DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Let other's ride your mount

Tuna2

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Tuna2
Griffin
I think you should be able to mount other people's mount depending what they are using for example:
The flying car: 4 people
Hippogriff: 3 people or 2 people depending on how staff feel.
I feel like you should be able to mount other people's mount's because it can making traveling a lot easier because some wizard's and witches don't have a mount or a broomstick at all and would like to ride with you as well. And maybe if this idea get's accepted then there could be challenges and tournaments of needing to have 2v2 or 3v3 of a mount races if this idea get's accepted maybe.

KipxSateee

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: KipxSateee
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven SPEW Sr. Poltergeist
Hi @Tuna2,

Thank you for leaving your suggestion! The 'mount races' would be depending on the primary suggestion of multiple players on the same broom to be considered. I'll bring both of your ideas to the rest of the team for further discussion. Once a decision has been made by the team, I'll return to you with an update!

I wish you a wonderful day! :)

KipxSateee

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: KipxSateee
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven SPEW Sr. Poltergeist
Hi @Tuna2, thank you for your patience!

The team has discussed your idea and unfortunately, has made the decision to decline it. This is because the suggestion would be a violation of the Minecraft EULA. The broom appearances are cosmetics and therefore allowed, where giving them a gameplay advantage (1 more player on a broom) as suggested, is not allowed. Additionally, while we understand the appeal of having 2 or more players on a broom, we believe that this is something that won’t receive too much value in terms of gameplay, unfortunately. Therefore, we won't be moving forward with it.

I do, however, want to thank you for posting your suggestion. We always value creative suggestions like these and hope to see more suggestions from you in the future. If you have any questions about this decision, please do not hesitate to reach out.

Regardless, I wish you a wonderful day :)