DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

lock blocks on your housing for yourself

1psaonly

Dragonologist
Minecraft IGN: 1psaonly
Dark Follower Serpent
So basically, sometimes there are things on my housing I myself do not want to break but will due to casting. This can be a problem if I am trying to pvp or something on my housing and when I cast I break half my housing. I would like maybe a command to lock the blocks on the housing, or unresident myself. How unresidenting myself would work, I would still be able to reresident myself later on, so I have the perms to make people resident and do the housing commands but I won't have perms to break stuff on my housing or open chests (although that'd sorta suck but idc). Basically I would have perms to change the /house settings but I would not be resident. Or something else, I just want to be able to cast spells in my housing without breaking certain items.

Mateo

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: daance
Auralock Dark Follower Serpent SPEW
Hiya!

After discussing this idea with the Poltergeist team, we've decided that this isn't really a necessary addition, and could potentially confuse people even further/add more complications—not something we would want to look into. Still, thank you for the idea, though! <3