DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Love, Lace and Death

TallBlondeDude

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: TallBlondeDude
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf
Premise: There are several issues on potterworld involving pve and pvp content, two of such being Lacerum Incisis and lack of motivation to do gauntlets. This would also minorly address a quirk in the economy for the better.

Premise Individual Claims broken down:
1. Lacerum Incisis hurts pvp
Proof: Self Evident - Having a strong spell limited to only a few hurts pvp by allowing certain players an unobtainable advantage, which goes against the spirit of pvp
2. Gauntlets lack motivation to play
Proof: https://api.potterworldmc.com/games/revenant

1644087859332.png

Games in the last 24 hours. It has been 14 days since release, That is an average of 28 games per day, yet it has dipped to only 2. Frankly, the game isn't being played. And this is PLAYS, not wins. People just don't think its worth the effort to put in 30-60 minutes of time for ~1k and a legendary ASSUMING they win, There are 212 total wins, gotten by adding up every winning player on https://api.potterworldmc.com/games/leaderboard/revenant. Rounding up to 215 and dividing by 5 means 42 winning runs. That is a 12.3% win rate, or 1:8.13 games is won. Assuming an average of 45 minutes per winning run, 6 hours per won run on average. Even being generous and saying most losing runs (70%) terminate after/during the enchantress, or 10 minutes, its still 3.74 hours per win. All of this for a simple legendary, that has a low chance of being a frankly underwhelming unique. The math simply is not there, doing chest runs for level 80s simply makes more money, without the risk of wasting time. The odds of getting a bad team are too high, and the time cost too great.

3. Gauntlets could benefit the economy when played
Professions right now are useless, as no real content needs food. However, gauntlets are timed, so the damage percent food is quite nice. However, since no one is running gauntlets, this doesn't matter. Adding this could possibly allow farming for raw materials and or food and selling them to gauntlet runners could provide useful.

Previous Threads on Topic:
https://potterworldmc.com/threads/lacerum-incisis-for-all.2623/
https://potterworldmc.com/threads/where-is-lacerum-incisis.4927/

Proposed Solution:
Incorporate the earning of Lacerum Incisis into gauntlets in some form. This could take the form of as a drop from Xiraxe, or as I prefer completing the gauntlet a certain amount of times unlocks it, ex 25 runs.

Reasoning:
Players want to earn something from investing their time. Currently, earning high-level legendaries does nothing but let you earn more. This may be a fine cycle for some, but many are just not entertained by it. I propose adding an element that gives them a tangible, but fair, advantage in PVP that could provide the needed motivation. Even for those not interested in PVP, lace is still a great spell in PVE. This motivation would increase player amounts, ideally of higher quality players looking to earn the spell to PVP with, increasing win rate. PVP has driven many MMORPG economies in the past, such as RuneScape, and even PotterworldMC pre-loadouts, with high-level gear being major gold sinks for high-level players to spend on, motivating store trades, decreasing price, and grinding gold. In the future, other such PVP spells that are helpful but not necessary could be introduced to other gauntlets if added, giving gauntlets a unique feel and place in the world. Some may say, doesn't such a rare spell need a more elite unlocking mechanism? While its true Lace deserves a special place in PW, the previous unlock method of potion brewing was a similarly gold gated (Ingredients/Gear), skill gated (Potion brewing/PVE skills), and time gated (Ask any old player, potion brewing was finicky at the best of times). While I understand if there is a plan to implement lace elsewhere, I hope this at least inspires some change in gauntlet rewards if not lace, as such a fun gamemode simply is not being given justice by its current rewards.

TLDR:
Gauntlets Dead, Lace unbalancing PVP, combine two to fix.

Last edited:

Ivan_

Professor
Minecraft IGN: _Navyy
Auralock Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf
It's been a WHILE since we've been promised to get a new way of getting sectumsempra spell. It seems like they never make it a priority. Either way, I don't think the Gauntlet is a good idea for that since I know many people that simply lag too much in it that's its impossible to do anything. Also there's the "carry" factor, someone could just be carried thought the whole gauntlet and get the spell with no effort. I would love to see some sort of potion relation to earning the spell. About gauntlets, yes they aren't really that popular but the main reason for me is that I lag too much and can't really do much in them. If I didn't, i would probably do gauntlets as much as I can bc I do find it entertaining and I don't think that rewards are that bad at all (especially if you consider that i used to farm yassmir in Azkaban for the small price of 20 gold per beating the boss)

Last edited:

MattyPoltergeist

Professor
Minecraft IGN: MattyPoltergeist
Serpent Werewolf
I don't know, this would have a huge negative impact on the way outsiders see the game online. I would really stop and just think before you suggest something so moronic. Next time, I hope to see a bit more professionalism on this forum :D. The economy isn't YOURS to ruin and neither is the magic system. Both will stay as they are now and you'll have to walk over my dead body to change them

TallBlondeDude

Librarian
I don't know, this would have a huge negative impact on the way outsiders see the game online. I would really stop and just think before you suggest something so moronic. Next time, I hope to see a bit more professionalism on this forum :D. The economy isn't YOURS to ruin and neither is the magic system. Both will stay as they are now and you'll have to walk over my dead body to change them
u really hit both my topics sadge

to anyone reading this after its posted, everything so far has been a responce to this
1644088198229.png

TallBlondeDude

Librarian
It's been a WHILE since we've been promised to get a new way of getting sectumsempra spell. It seems like they never make it a priority. Either way, I don't think the Gauntlet is a good idea for that since I know many people that simply lag too much in it that's its impossible to do anything. Also there's the "carry" factor, someone could just be carried thought the whole gauntlet and get the spell with no effort. I would love to see some sort of potion relation to earning the spell. About gauntlets, yes they aren't really that popular but the main reason for me is that I lag too much and can't really do much in them. If I didn't, i would probably do gauntlets as much as I can bc I do find it entertaining and I don't think that rewards are that bad at all (especially if you consider that i used to farm yassmir in Azkaban for the small price of 20 gold per beating the boss)
While I agree the lag needs to be addressed, that is a separate issue. And while I’m glad you enjoy farming Yassmir so much, that is a rare trait, and likely won’t be able to fill 5 people for grinding often. And honestly, lace has always needed a good connection with little lag to get, looking back at the potion making system. Finally, the carry factor has always been a thing for lace I believe, with lege Felix being tradeable (it’s been a while, but I think that’s right)

EdenLovesMommy

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: EdenLovesMommy
Auralock Dark Follower Raven
The fact that you can do a gauntlet run in 20 mins with a lacerum team setup compared to an average of 40 Mins for other spell sets is ridiculous. Lacerum melts bosses so quick in gauntlet and it is not fair that it is unobtainable. Also in PVP. Lacerum is somewhat of an advantage on curse sets and it’s dumb that you just can’t get it anymore.

Ivan_

Professor
Minecraft IGN: _Navyy
Auralock Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf
While I agree the lag needs to be addressed, that is a separate issue. And while I’m glad you enjoy farming Yassmir so much, that is a rare trait, and likely won’t be able to fill 5 people for grinding often. And honestly, lace has always needed a good connection with little lag to get, looking back at the potion making system. Finally, the carry factor has always been a thing for lace I believe, with lege Felix being tradeable (it’s been a while, but I think that’s right)
I agree that finding 5 people is hard, but that's connected to the lack of graduates and people who duel, which is another issue. You weren't able to trade Felix btw, any potion trading was against the rules. I think the lag is a serious issue, as I did revenant before on this same setup and I didn't lag, but now I can't even move for some bosses. Some other people had this issue as well, and it's really discouraging.

TallBlondeDude

Librarian
I agree that finding 5 people is hard, but that's connected to the lack of graduates and people who duel, which is another issue. You weren't able to trade Felix btw, any potion trading was against the rules. I think the lag is a serious issue, as I did revenant before on this same setup and I didn't lag, but now I can't even move for some bosses. Some other people had this issue as well, and it's really discouraging.
Anyway, in this case it appears lag is the issue, not the idea itself. Either way, I don’t feel like the carry issue is that big of a deal. If someone is willing to put in the hours to get carried, they will get better, and even if they don’t, they still put in the hours.

TallBlondeDude

Librarian
If we make lacerum obtainable for anyone, then it would be better to disable it for pvp and just use it for PvE/Gauntlets in my opinion
If its current state was so broken as to disrupt PVP as a whole if availible to more, I might suggust nerfing it rather then banning it from PVP to maintain consistency. Perhaps buffing counterspells to it, or shortening the wither duration would allow it a more comfortable home as a strong, but not meta defining pick. I think its important that it is enabled in PVP as this provides motivation for people interested in PVP to grind for it, which is an important element to this version of reviving gauntlets, along with fixing lag isuses as mentioned by Ivan.

RainbowElfe

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: RainbowElfe
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent SPEW
against the rules doesn't mean people didn't do it secretly LMAO

Magma

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: MagmaC4
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf SPEW
I don't think they'll be able to improve the play rates of Gauntlets at all, but I'd like to be surprised.

Without motivation theres no point to doing gauntlets.
Possible motivators: Spells (like ur lacerum idea), Cosmetics, Gold, XP, Gear
  • Spells and Cosmetics are one time things and aren't good motivators for gauntlets because they will eventually all get obtained unless there is a crazy amount, which they will not do.
  • Gold is useless in this economy so no one wants to farm it. People would be doing 3k-$1 store trades for the longest time. And when they removed the gold cost for making gear a month later you would be hard pressed to find someone who does a 10k-$1 store trade. Point being: there has to be a gold sink in the gameplay for people to want to farm gauntlets, AND THATS EVEN IF GAUNTLETS GAVE OUT ANY WORTHWHILE GOLD. They are probably worried about inflating the economy any more so that's why you barely get any gold, but I mean come on, 600 gold for 50 minutes of constant PvE with a party of 5 graduates?
  • XP isn't included in dungeon rewards because they are meant for lvl 80 players. This has got to be one of the weirdest decisions made by game development team other than that one update that happened in the summer of 2020. I know that dungeons are coming out and that will be aimed for lower level players, but why do gauntlets come out first? XP is one the biggest motivators in EVERY mmorpg. Why release endgame content that caters to a very small percentage of players before content that many players actually need to do to level? ESPECIALLY since development time takes so long. Constantly creating gated gameplay for an old playerbase ruins any chance of fostering a new playerbase.
  • I don't think gear will ever be a good reward. I had hopes they could salvage the gear idea and actually make it a good part of gameplay when everyone else wanted to immediately remove it from the game. That was nearly two years ago. I have joined the other side. I don't have confidence that the game design team can balance stats and incorporate them into fun gameplay. To a new player, gear stats might as well be written in Moon Runes. They are confusing and overcomplicated. The new pieces of gear they added are fractions of a percent of a part of a piece of a miniscule number different than any other existing gear. They are not interesting enough for me to try and get them all. And thats partly because gear is only used in PvE, where min/maxing gear really just doesn't matter that much.
What I would have liked to see gauntlets become:
(I'm going to use gauntlets and dungeons interchangeability now.)
  • Gauntlets and dungeons to become one thing. I don't really see the need to separate them. Having to manage and evenly disperse two different types of PvE dungeons seems like it just gets in the way of creative direction. They boxed themselves in the parameters they set. Why can't there be boss fights for lower levels to challenge and get XP from?
  • In-world implementation. I would have loved if Gauntlets/Dungeons were just a "walk-in" sort of thing. You discover it in the world because a quest led you there, or hints mentioned by an NPC sort of guided you to the location. NOW THATS ENCOURAGING EXPLORATION. Gauntlets right now are kinda put in the world, but that's only the queue system. God do I hate the queue system. Potterworld has such a small playerbase it doesn't justify a major gameplay experience being gatekept by a minimum requirement of 5 max level players. If you design the gauntlet around a smaller or single player count, more players would play it. They wouldn't need to plan out a whole party of people just to try and die to the first boss.
  • Back to in-world implementation: Placing a dungeon in the world makes it feel cool. An NPC standing next to a fountain is lame. That's the facts. If they put dungeons in the world it could tell a story without speaking a single world. Exhibit A: That spider dungeon in Wynncraft. I don't remember it's name but I distinctly remember being introduced to the dungeon. I walked along the forest path and see this gaping hole in the ground. Its a cave entrance covered completely in web. After I do the quest that allows me to enter I have to walk up the long winding steps further into the giant cave. As you go through the dungeon you can see the dead bodies of previous adventurers wrapped in cobweb laying on the wall. That was cool, not the NPC near a fountain.
  • Another note on in-world implementation (I go on a unrelated rant but I still believe this is important for GD to hear): Having dungeons in the world would make the world feel more interesting and full. Potterworld quests have you go from ordinary town to the next ordinary town without much attachment between them. They have the best, most magical build take up the shortest amount of time in the whole game. Hogwarts is only level 1-10, then after that you never go back. There are like 2-3 more cool location after that, but after all those it gets real dull real quick. From the town that has purple roofs, to the town that has a dock, to the town built around a mountain, to the town where the harry potter villian lived. Nothing really keeps me wanting to learn more about these places, they're plain and to be honest no amount of words in a gui menu is gonna make me feel different. They need to feel special in the world. This is another example of where potterworld boxed themselves in. They have A LOT of towns where you go to one and forget it when you move on to the next. Why go to a different one every 10 levels instead of 20 levels? Less towns built; towns have richer quests and builds; more time spent in interesting places like Hogwarts and London. They didn't look before they leaped and ended up with a 12k by 8k map when they should have had a 3k by 3k map. Bigger is not better, contrary to what some people might believe.
I'm not saying "make game faster ples" because I know they don't have time for big projects. I asking them to be efficient with their time and really think things through before hand. Questions that should be asked when they are planning the future of the game should be like: "Is this going to be fun to play?" "Will people want to play this a month after it releases?" "Is this worth the time of implementing?" "How much of this do we really need to include in the game?" "Should Eden be allowed to make potterworld NFTs?" "How does this fundamentally compare to other MMO/RPG/OpenWorld Games?"

And for lacerum: bro just add it to the game. Its been almost FOUR years. Stop trying to make it some big thing cause thats hurting PvP and PvE the more delays it has.

Also to reply to the original post I will say that your solution wouldn't do much fixing. It's like a bandage on a gunshot wound. Gauntlets are screwed because they have systematic issues that require a complete rework to correct.

TallBlondeDude

Librarian
I don't think they'll be able to improve the play rates of Gauntlets at all, but I'd like to be surprised.

Without motivation theres no point to doing gauntlets.
Possible motivators: Spells (like ur lacerum idea), Cosmetics, Gold, XP, Gear
  • Spells and Cosmetics are one time things and aren't good motivators for gauntlets because they will eventually all get obtained unless there is a crazy amount, which they will not do.
  • Gold is useless in this economy so no one wants to farm it. People would be doing 3k-$1 store trades for the longest time. And when they removed the gold cost for making gear a month later you would be hard pressed to find someone who does a 10k-$1 store trade. Point being: there has to be a gold sink in the gameplay for people to want to farm gauntlets, AND THATS EVEN IF GAUNTLETS GAVE OUT ANY WORTHWHILE GOLD. They are probably worried about inflating the economy any more so that's why you barely get any gold, but I mean come on, 600 gold for 50 minutes of constant PvE with a party of 5 graduates?
  • XP isn't included in dungeon rewards because they are meant for lvl 80 players. This has got to be one of the weirdest decisions made by game development team other than that one update that happened in the summer of 2020. I know that dungeons are coming out and that will be aimed for lower level players, but why do gauntlets come out first? XP is one the biggest motivators in EVERY mmorpg. Why release endgame content that caters to a very small percentage of players before content that many players actually need to do to level? ESPECIALLY since development time takes so long. Constantly creating gated gameplay for an old playerbase ruins any chance of fostering a new playerbase.
  • I don't think gear will ever be a good reward. I had hopes they could salvage the gear idea and actually make it a good part of gameplay when everyone else wanted to immediately remove it from the game. That was nearly two years ago. I have joined the other side. I don't have confidence that the game design team can balance stats and incorporate them into fun gameplay. To a new player, gear stats might as well be written in Moon Runes. They are confusing and overcomplicated. The new pieces of gear they added are fractions of a percent of a part of a piece of a miniscule number different than any other existing gear. They are not interesting enough for me to try and get them all. And thats partly because gear is only used in PvE, where min/maxing gear really just doesn't matter that much.
What I would have liked to see gauntlets become:
(I'm going to use gauntlets and dungeons interchangeability now.)
  • Gauntlets and dungeons to become one thing. I don't really see the need to separate them. Having to manage and evenly disperse two different types of PvE dungeons seems like it just gets in the way of creative direction. They boxed themselves in the parameters they set. Why can't there be boss fights for lower levels to challenge and get XP from?
  • In-world implementation. I would have loved if Gauntlets/Dungeons were just a "walk-in" sort of thing. You discover it in the world because a quest led you there, or hints mentioned by an NPC sort of guided you to the location. NOW THATS ENCOURAGING EXPLORATION. Gauntlets right now are kinda put in the world, but that's only the queue system. God do I hate the queue system. Potterworld has such a small playerbase it doesn't justify a major gameplay experience being gatekept by a minimum requirement of 5 max level players. If you design the gauntlet around a smaller or single player count, more players would play it. They wouldn't need to plan out a whole party of people just to try and die to the first boss.
  • Back to in-world implementation: Placing a dungeon in the world makes it feel cool. An NPC standing next to a fountain is lame. That's the facts. If they put dungeons in the world it could tell a story without speaking a single world. Exhibit A: That spider dungeon in Wynncraft. I don't remember it's name but I distinctly remember being introduced to the dungeon. I walked along the forest path and see this gaping hole in the ground. Its a cave entrance covered completely in web. After I do the quest that allows me to enter I have to walk up the long winding steps further into the giant cave. As you go through the dungeon you can see the dead bodies of previous adventurers wrapped in cobweb laying on the wall. That was cool, not the NPC near a fountain.
  • Another note on in-world implementation (I go on a unrelated rant but I still believe this is important for GD to hear): Having dungeons in the world would make the world feel more interesting and full. Potterworld quests have you go from ordinary town to the next ordinary town without much attachment between them. They have the best, most magical build take up the shortest amount of time in the whole game. Hogwarts is only level 1-10, then after that you never go back. There are like 2-3 more cool location after that, but after all those it gets real dull real quick. From the town that has purple roofs, to the town that has a dock, to the town built around a mountain, to the town where the harry potter villian lived. Nothing really keeps me wanting to learn more about these places, they're plain and to be honest no amount of words in a gui menu is gonna make me feel different. They need to feel special in the world. This is another example of where potterworld boxed themselves in. They have A LOT of towns where you go to one and forget it when you move on to the next. Why go to a different one every 10 levels instead of 20 levels? Less towns built; towns have richer quests and builds; more time spent in interesting places like Hogwarts and London. They didn't look before they leaped and ended up with a 12k by 8k map when they should have had a 3k by 3k map. Bigger is not better, contrary to what some people might believe.
I'm not saying "make game faster ples" because I know they don't have time for big projects. I asking them to be efficient with their time and really think things through before hand. Questions that should be asked when they are planning the future of the game should be like: "Is this going to be fun to play?" "Will people want to play this a month after it releases?" "Is this worth the time of implementing?" "How much of this do we really need to include in the game?" "Should Eden be allowed to make potterworld NFTs?" "How does this fundamentally compare to other MMO/RPG/OpenWorld Games?"

And for lacerum: bro just add it to the game. Its been almost FOUR years. Stop trying to make it some big thing cause thats hurting PvP and PvE the more delays it has.

Also to reply to the original post I will say that your solution wouldn't do much fixing. It's like a bandage on a gunshot wound. Gauntlets are screwed because they have systematic issues that require a complete rework to correct.

While I agree with most of this, it comes down to one glaring issue, while you did show while no reward for the current system works, and I like the idea about in-world gauntlets, I think a bandaid is better then nothing. No content produces endless playtime unless being played for the enjoyment of the content (as ivan talked about). So we then must look at what temporary rewards would be most worthwhile, and cosmetics and spells seem to be potterworlds general go to for time draining events, so I beleive the concept could transfer over to gauntlets. The goal need not be for everyone to always play, but for it to have a critical mass of players to play it (the 5 people issue). Maybe people find out they really enjoy it, working with a team in dungeons, I found I did after all. I would argue stopping the bleeding to allow for healing should be a good first step torwards dungeons, especiailly if it adresses another issue in the process.

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Hiya @TallBlondeDude,

As you've noted yourself, this has now been implemented!
Specifically, lacerum incisis has been made obtainable for all players who can grind soul essence from gauntlets and brew a difficult felix fortuna potion to buy it from the Ghost Prince NPC. Feel free to check out this game design blog to learn more.
As lacerum incisis being added as a reward to gauntlets is the main suggestion in this thread, I will be marking it as accepted, however, rest assured that any other feedback related to gauntlets has been passed onto the relevant teams and will be taken into consideration.
Here are some further points regarding other suggestions about gauntlets:
Perhaps buffing counterspells to it [Lacerum Incisis], or shortening the wither duration would allow it a more comfortable home as a strong, but not meta defining pick.
We do have plans to nerf lacerum incisis in PvP. For gauntlets, the resistance of the bosses to it was increased recently to make it less overpowered in them.

Why release endgame content that caters to a very small percentage of players before content that many players actually need to do to level?.
Ultimately this is because we wanted to work on the familiar Revenant gauntlet first. It took a lot of work tech-wise to be able to pull this off, and we wanted to use something that was familiar to players, in this case the Revenant Gauntlet, so that we could focus on working in bugs instead of designing from the ground up. This also meant designing hard bosses based on the original ones, hence why it's a graduate-level experience. Of course, we will also be releasing other gauntlets and dungeons of various difficulties in the future.

Gauntlets and dungeons to become one thing. I don't really see the need to separate them.
Gauntlets and Dungeons were separated because we want to show the player what the contents of a piece of gameplay are before they join it. Dungeons will be for all levels and more focused on puzzle-elements with bosses thrown into the mix, whereas the only purpose of Gauntlets is to have hordes of mobs and powerful bosses that are extremely difficult to defeat. This doesn't mean that there won't be boss fights within dungeons, but they will be much more doable than say the Wraith.

In-world implementation
In the future, we would like to add in-world implementation to Dungeons, but we will always allow players to access it from /gauntlets as we think it may otherwise hinder playing them even further. We've lowered the minimum amount of players needed in queue to three, but cannot lower it any further due to server limitations.

Overall, thank you to everyone who commented on this thread for taking the time to write out their suggestions and feedback. It's very helpful and we appreciate it! We hope you enjoy the changes that have been and will be made and please do continue sharing feedback using these forums.

EdenLovesMommy

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: EdenLovesMommy
Auralock Dark Follower Raven
Hiya @TallBlondeDude,

As you've noted yourself, this has now been implemented!
Specifically, lacerum incisis has been made obtainable for all players who can grind soul essence from gauntlets and brew a difficult felix fortuna potion to buy it from the Ghost Prince NPC. Feel free to check out this game design blog to learn more.
As lacerum incisis being added as a reward to gauntlets is the main suggestion in this thread, I will be marking it as accepted, however, rest assured that any other feedback related to gauntlets has been passed onto the relevant teams and will be taken into consideration.
Here are some further points regarding other suggestions about gauntlets:

We do have plans to nerf lacerum incisis in PvP. For gauntlets, the resistance of the bosses to it was increased recently to make it less overpowered in them.

Ultimately this is because we wanted to work on the familiar Revenant gauntlet first. It took a lot of work tech-wise to be able to pull this off, and we wanted to use something that was familiar to players, in this case the Revenant Gauntlet, so that we could focus on working in bugs instead of designing from the ground up. This also meant designing hard bosses based on the original ones, hence why it's a graduate-level experience. Of course, we will also be releasing other gauntlets and dungeons of various difficulties in the future.

Gauntlets and Dungeons were separated because we want to show the player what the contents of a piece of gameplay are before they join it. Dungeons will be for all levels and more focused on puzzle-elements with bosses thrown into the mix, whereas the only purpose of Gauntlets is to have hordes of mobs and powerful bosses that are extremely difficult to defeat. This doesn't mean that there won't be boss fights within dungeons, but they will be much more doable than say the Wraith.

In the future, we would like to add in-world implementation to Dungeons, but we will always allow players to access it from /gauntlets as we think it may otherwise hinder playing them even further. We've lowered the minimum amount of players needed in queue to three, but cannot lower it any further due to server limitations.

Overall, thank you to everyone who commented on this thread for taking the time to write out their suggestions and feedback. It's very helpful and we appreciate it! We hope you enjoy the changes that have been and will be made and please do continue sharing feedback using these forums.
Why would lacerum recieve a nerf for pvp? If anything it need a small mana decrease. Now that everyone has it, it is the first thing in months to happen to dueling to make it semi interesting.

TallBlondeDude

Librarian
Why would lacerum recieve a nerf for pvp? If anything it need a small mana decrease. Now that everyone has it, it is the first thing in months to happen to dueling to make it semi interesting.
Yeah when I suggested that I wasnt sure how a lace infused meta would turn out, but I would be pretty strongly against nerfing it now.

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Yeah when I suggested that I wasnt sure how a lace infused meta would turn out, but I would be pretty strongly against nerfing it now.
Alright, we will take that feedback into account for future balancing changes!