DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Make roles (Auror, Death Eater, Dark Lord) reachable with quests

I am very unhappy that I need to be an unofficial Auror when I graduate. Always I need to pay for something. So I think, it would be better to do quests to reach this roles.

Honey_Dwarf1

Archivist
Minecraft IGN: Honey_Dwarf1
Phoenix Raven
I’m not sure this is possible because it currently costs real money and it would be unfair to the people who paid for it if it were to be available for free in-game.

xxXperteXxx

Magician
Minecraft IGN: xxXperteXxx
Auralock Serpent
These roles doesn't have any effect on the gameplay, they are just cosmetical. I think roles, pets, wand appearances and all the other stuff from the store were created to give cool rewards to those, who supported the server with money. This support is necessary because such a big server costs a lot. So I don't think giving away this stuff for free wouldn't make sense.

These roles doesn't have any effect on the gameplay, they are just cosmetical. I think roles, pets, wand appearances and all the other stuff from the store were created to give cool rewards to those, who supported the server with money. This support is necessary because such a big server costs a lot. So I don't think giving away this stuff for free wouldn't make sense.
Don't say aw when I am an unofficinal auror :ROFLMAO:

Mallaidh

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: scarvlover
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Werewolf
The server does need to earn money, and I personally don't see why they would be made obtainable with quests considering how many people have already purchased these and it would be extremely unfair to them. You can get them with store trades if you'd like - I've made all of my purchases with store trades, and haven't spent anything.

Also, you put Dark Lord in title - which definitely wouldn't be obtainable through quests. Its a roleplay prefix for the Seer currently with that role in roleplay. It isn't purchasable on store, so I'm not sure why you included it, it cannot be obtained as a student, and there is only one Dark Lord at a time.

Mallaidh

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: scarvlover
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Werewolf
You'd definitely have over that amount after you graduate, as the grad quests give thousands of gold per quest - as do some of the Year 4+ quests.

FlatJambo

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: FlatJambo
Honeybadger Auralock
Seers are typically the only ones who are part of official roleplay, while the rest is unofficial. So if you do pay for Aurorlock, I don't think there is a way to be official sadly :/