DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Make the predictise friendly/neutral

KipxSateee

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: KipxSateee
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven SPEW Sr. Poltergeist
Good day,

Currently the Predictise (Demiguise in non-lore) is considered hostile (red colour) and will attack you when you enter their habitats. However in many sources about the non-lore community these creatures are displayed as peaceful plant eaters from the Far East, not angry or hostile.

Therefore this suggestion: Make the Predictise friendly or at a mimimum neutral (yellow) like the Wiggleworms & Unicorns.

1611326196433.png

Anyhow, thank you for taking the time to read this! :heart:

Kind regards,

KipxSateee.

HektorTM

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: HektorTM
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Hi there @KipxSateee,
Thank you a lot for this sharing this suggestion with us!

I will now bring it up to the rest of the Poltergeist Team and we will get back to you as soon as we've reached a decision!
Have a wonderful day!

~Hektor

FlatJambo

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: FlatJambo
Honeybadger Auralock
This would require a rework of the mob's behavior (I don't know how long that would take). I do like the idea of them being passive until hit because that is how they are portrayed most of the time. Nice catch!

HektorTM

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: HektorTM
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Hi there @KipxSateee,
First of all thank you for making this suggestion and we're hoping that you'll continue posting amazing ideas to improve the server!
We felt like changing the Predictise mob to a neutral behaviour would make much more sense lore wise so we went ahead and already implemented this change in the latest
Gameplay Update 1.2.2!
With this change we also increased the health and the amount of damage the Predictise is doing to players.
The reason for that is to make it not extremely easy to grind and we wanted to make sure that it is balanced accordingly!
Have a wonderful day!
~Hektor