DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Marketplace Modifications

aaron ♡

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Aarooncia
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Vampire Werewolf
Hiya! So currently when you go to the marketplace, Scarves and Banners do not appear with their color and/or patterns (I'll attach a screenshot to show what I'm talking about). I think it'd be nice to be able to see the color of each scarf and banner item before buying it. I'd also love to see head/skull collectables able to be sold on the marketplace. Thats all, short and sweet.

Scarves:

Banners:

HektorTM

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: HektorTM
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf SPEW
I totally agree! It would make it easier to see what banner / scarf you wanna buy now you have to guess if its cool or not.
Definitely some improvement thats worth adding!

~Hektor

Joel Crestello

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Joelowo
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
I think the reason the colours and patterns dont show is because it's not possible. Think it would require a lot of background work to make this possible (coding or whatever) because we would be doing it if we could.

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Hello, @Aaron!
Thank you for sharing your suggestion! I’ll bring it up to the staff team and send a response to you as soon as possible!
Have a wonderful day!

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Heya again @aaron ♡!

I'd like to thank you again for making this suggestion! After discussing it amongst the other staff members, we've decided to decline this suggestion for now. The scarves and banner issue is a bug that we have not been able to fix, unfortunately. As for heads, that is something we might look into adding in the future, but it costs a lot of data on our side so we would need to figure out the best approach for this. Regardless of this, we hope that you continue to create more suggestions and share them with us, as we always appreciate hearing suggestions from the community!

Have a great day!