DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Marketplace NPC at GH

mayu lettuce

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: mommymayu
Auralock Dark Follower Raven SPEW
With the release of Revelius, drops and materials have become more important than ever, often leading players to buy them from the marketplace and other players (including me) instead of getting them themselves. However, it is rather inconvenient when getting to the Markeplace in Vertick Alley. Taking the train or the vanishing cabinet, then flying all the way through Diagon and Vertick is extremely tedious.

Therefore, I propose the creation of a Marketplace NPC near the Great Hall, just like the News Seller. It would be much more convenient for all players and would be greatly appreciated. I also wouldn't be against adding such NPCs to every town, but I think that's up to the teams to decide.

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Heya @mayu fireheart,
As luckiestblock stated, he has already suggesting something like this before, therefore this thread is a duplicate of this. Their suggestion is similar, so I will simply add Hogsworth to the suggested places for Marketplace NPCs which makes sense since it is basically a town :D
Thank you for making the suggestion and have a wonderful day!