DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Mine Depot Alternative

Cate

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: Cateo
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf
I really like this idea!! I did find that mine depot is still around in hogsend (coords are 4188 40 3686) but that’d require you to leave a location you spent hours getting too, just to buy a few things.

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Hiya, @Aaron!
Thank you for bringing up your suggestion!
I’ll have it be brought up to the rest of the team and discuss things from there. I’ll get back to you soon with a response!
Hope you have a lovely day!

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Hello, @aaron ♡!

Again, thank you for making this suggestion! However, it has been declined unfortunately, as this suggestion was created to combat the house elf disappearance issue. We would rather focus time into fixing the issue than adding this suggestion. Additionally, there’s also “/house elf” for now so people don’t have to go out of their way to access the elf. Despite this, I hope you continue to share more suggestions in the near future!

Have a great day!