DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Mine Depot Shop

Pat Laetus

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: xCL_
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Simple suggestion.

Make it so we can buy more than 16 or something pieces of a specific block at a time. Maybe make an option where we could buy 64, 48, 32, 16 pieces at once. Just think that it would be faster and more efficient when buying blocks.

1psaonly

Dragonologist
Minecraft IGN: 1psaonly
Dark Follower Serpent
I agree! Maybe something like hypixel skyblock's buying system, where if you right click a block it will bring up a menu that allows you to buy stuff in 1, 16, 32, 48, and 64! I found that this system in hypixel has really improved my gameplay experience, as I no longer had to spend many minutes or even hours of my time clicking a buy button hundreds of times! Also it is quite easy to use! I think this will greatly improve the gameplay experience!

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Hello xCL_!
Thanks for taking the time to suggest something for Potterworld, as that is something we really appreciate.
This idea has already been suggested here so I will be moving this thread to declined. Feel free to check the other thread for updates on this idea!
Have a wonderful day!