DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Minechat

Chalanda

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: Chalanda
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Werewolf SPEW
i cannot join global from Minechat. Mind you, the last time I used minechat here it was like 2015... but please make it work again, minecraft will not even open on my computer anymore as it keeps crashing but I wanna chat with people here

Somnambulist

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: Psycho
Phoenix Raven Werewolf
Have you tried reinstalling minecraft - like removing the old .minecraft folder and installing an updated version?
Also, I think you can message staff and see if they can teleport you into the world?

Chriss

Dragonologist
Drooble's Order
Minecraft IGN: ChrissShock
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf SPEW Drooble's Order
I dont think this is possible unless you talk to a staff member to tp you to the world. You can’t join channels when you are in the hub. Hope this helps!

Ivan_

Professor
Minecraft IGN: _Navyy
Auralock Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf
I dont think this is possible unless you talk to a staff member to tp you to the world. You can’t join channels when you are in the hub. Hope this helps!
You can just add a command that would teleport you to a world. For example /world1. If not that, you could just enable going to /housing directly from hub.

1psaonly

Dragonologist
Minecraft IGN: 1psaonly
Dark Follower Serpent
i have had the same issue before too! sometimes i just want to go on potterworld on the go, because chatting with the potterworld community is just so much fun! what I do is that you can create a ticket on minechat, which allows a staff member to tp you to the main world so you can access the main chat on minechat! hope this helps! smile

aaron ♡

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Aarooncia
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Vampire Werewolf
i have had the same issue before too! sometimes i just want to go on potterworld on the go, because chatting with the potterworld community is just so much fun! what I do is that you can create a ticket on minechat, which allows a staff member to tp you to the main world so you can access the main chat on minechat! hope this helps! smile
Pretty sure tickets require GUIs now as well.