DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

More Housing NPCs

neppie__

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: neppie__
Serpent
Hi I love building on PotterworldMC but as I am currently building a tavern I can not add customers. I would love it if we were able to spawn NPCs to the housing plots and obviously there will have to be a maximum amount you can add. They might be able to be named , say custom things in chat if you right click on them and have custom poses. I just think that this would be a amazing feature to add to the game and of course it is optional to the player who owns the housing plot.

Another housing idea I have is quite similar to the first. Like I said before, I am building a tavern and obviously taverns have workers there. Although I want to have at least 2 shopkeepers but I can not because the maximum amount is one. I think this should be an optional feature to the player who owns the plot. I too think this would be very cool to have as it would be more organised and make my OCD feel much better. If this is too much lag then maybe the shopkeeper can have an organisation feature where we have different sections for each type of item so when we are buying things it much more organised and we know where we can find it. Of course this is optional I just like everything to be nice and neat otherwise it messes with my head.

Let me know what you guys think <3

Nives

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: annivelation
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Vampire Werewolf Sr. Poltergeist
Hello @licherlay !

Thank you for bringing up this suggestion! Unfortunately, this thread is a duplicate to two ideas that have been previously made. The first one being this one, which is about adding NPCs to Housings and the other one, which is about adding multiple Shopkeepers to a Housing. Feel free to check them out for more details about why they were declined. Additionally, players are able to sort stock by certain criteria already and we feel this is already a huge benefit to organization. The last suggested idea would require a lot of additional work on the shop system and we would prefer to keep the organization we currently have as it is and build on it linearly. We hope you understand our decision!

Regardless, thank you for the suggestion and I hope you have a magical day!