DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

More ideas for the server

KeigA

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: Keiga_Spellman
Honeybadger
1 - idk how the house points are shown when the date of the house cup is coming but here's an idea , 2 or 3 weeks before releasing the house cup you hide the points so that when that date arrives the winner its actually a surprise for everyone. (idk if u do it like that already)

2 - i much likely enjoyed the quests at the classrooms so would like to see more of that, maybe with quizzes, or tests idk, its more captivating.

3 - as i said previously the quable tournament, it seems quite doable so pls have a look

4 - more books in the library or some way that students can add their books there, like unofficial books

5 - is there any secret way from the castle to hogsende ? like in a certain movie *cough cough* XD

For now its all, i might come back with more ideas.

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Heya, @KeigA!

Thank you for taking the time and consideration for creating these suggestions, as we are always looking for ways to improve the server and make it fun and fair for everyone! Although, I'd like to inform you that most of these suggestions have already been brought up actually! Regarding the 2nd suggestion, you can check out this thread here, which has been accepted and put on hold for now, as this is something we are planning to do to tie in more RP and lore aspects.

For the one about having a Quabbleball Tournament, you can check out the thread here, which has been declined unfortunately. We’re currently looking into it, but as of right now, we still don’t know yet if our current tech can do this.

As for the suggestion about adding student books to the library, a similar thread has been brought up, which you can find here and have a read through if you're interested. We’ve decided to accept it since this is something we already have planned and started working on.

Regardless of this, the suggestion about hiding House Points before the release of the house cup hasn't been mentioned before, so I will be bringing it up to the rest of the Poltergeist team for further discussion. After that, once the leadership team has made a decision, I will return to you with a response as soon as possible, so keep an eye out on this thread!

Thank you again and I hope you have a wonderful day!

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Hiya again @KeigA!

On behalf of the Poltergeist team, we'd like to thank you again for making these suggestions! Regarding the suggestion about hiding house points, it has been brought up to the Leadership team, and after careful discussion, we have decided to decline it, unfortunately. The house point hourglasses are canon, so it wouldn't exactly fit into the lore. Therefore, we are disinclined to remove them. We also don't think it would make a huge difference for the intensity and suspense of House Cups because either one house wins by a large margin, where hiding the points for the last few weeks would not hide which house is winning, or there is really close competition. In which case, seeing the house points might create as much or even more suspense than hiding them.

We hope that you understand our decision and continue to create more suggestions in the near future! Have a wonderful day!