DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

More Instruments

Strale_Spaski

Notable Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Strale_Varulv
Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Arithmancer SPEW Game Designer
You should add more Instruments. I vote for Piano, Flute and a Violin. I know that will be really hard to make, but you should think about this idea.

aaron ♡

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Aarooncia
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Vampire Werewolf
I like the idea of more instruments, but Minecraft only has so many sounds and we'd have to edit them in the Texture Pack + make the sounds, make the models, and add them to a shop. I don't think we should prioritize this big of a project.

Not_Ponzi

Magician
Minecraft IGN: P0nz1an1
Phoenix Raven
Just a metalophone that sounds like chimes, metallic vibraphone and a .ogg resourcepack assignment .json

the flute already exists

the violin would be interesting

Piano would be too complicated since its the god of all instruments and one of the hardest to record if you take a triple string + hammer mechanical piano. files would weight or depreciate .ogg piano quality so bad it would possibly weight too much or sound too bad.

I feel like a littlle bell with a recorded chime sound, something really delicate would be the best addition ever, you could make music that sounds- spooky

which is all that really lacks

It cant be easier than chimes.

Sunnya

Professor
Minecraft IGN: Sunnya
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire VIP Werewolf SPEW
Hello,

Thank you so much for your suggestion! While adding more instruments would be nice, we sadly will not be adding more for the time being. The sounds included in the resource pack have a large file size. We would not want to add much more of these .ogg files as it may make it harder for some to play on the server. An instrument such as the piano for example would be too complex (as Jebroney mentioned) and would not make sense to be bought/carried around. We can look into adding more instruments at way later date.

Have a great day,
Sunnya