DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

new emotes on DISCORD

DO YOU THINK WE SHOULD INVEST RESOURCES IN PEPE-CORONA EMOTES?

• yes :widepeepohappy:

Votes: 25 78.1%
  • no :weirdchamp:

Votes: 7 21.9%

• Total voters

LiviDk

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: lividk
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
hello fellow staff members and members of the potterworldmc community,

I WOULD LIKE TO SUGGEST A NEW COUPLE OF EMOTES FOR THE POTTERWORLD COMMUNITY DISCORD SERVER.
THIS SUGGESTION WILL CHANGE PEOPLES LIVES AS THEY WILL BE AWARE OF THE ON-GOING EPIDEMIC OF THE COVID-19 VIRUS.
I want people to be aware of the CORONA VIRUS and make sure that they follow the requested precautions. People are badly hit by this epidemic and people struggle to go to school, work or something third. Therefore, I present to you..
PEPE ANTI-CORONA EMOTES!

I want the staff team on the designer side of it to CREATE GIF'S OF PEPE WITH CORONA PROTECTION, SUCH AS MASKS AND HAND SANITIZER. Here is an example of a pepe anti-corona emote:
https://gyazo.com/871f2668ea30fa2f0a75d81a04cdae47

WE WILL RAISE AWARENESS OF THE DANGEROUS CORONA-VIRUS WHO CURRENTLY HAS MORE THAN 200.000 CASES ALONE IN THE UNITED STATES. WE NEED TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY BY REMEMBERING PEOPLE OF HOW TO TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF AND OTHERS, TO AVOID INFECTION AND VIRUS SPREADNESS.

I choose pepe as a role model for all of us as everybody LOVES HIM. There is NOTHING NEGATIVE about him, its kinda fun and people are aware of such things, they will start to use pepe-anti-corona emotes and will be spread around servers to spread awareness.
HERE IS AN EXAMPLE OF WHAT IS BEING SENT ON THE #GLOBAL CHANNEL ON THE POTTERWORLDMC DISCORD SERVER:
https://gyazo.com/b208bedaee14fd7bbc1fe0e9ccbc08eb
This is WidePeepoHappy as a symbol of kindness and happiness. Apply a mask on him and he's good to go!! (Be aware, this is FOUR emotes so you would have to make four emotes with a mask on, cut up).

PLEASE, HELP PEOPLE TO NOT DIE. WE WANT PEOPLE TO LIVE AND ENJOY THEIR HAPPY MOMENTS ON POTTERWORLDMC.

Sincerely,
Leyak

meigsmerlin

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: meigsmerlin
Auralock Raven
I love this idea! But I wanna say that I'd rather it be something other than pepe. Some people have an averse reaction to seeing that, since it has such a violent history on the internet.

LiviDk

Graduate
I love this idea! But I wanna say that I'd rather it be something other than pepe. Some people have an averse reaction to seeing that, since it has such a violent history on the internet.
?????????????? Wdym violent history, it's literally a meme

LiviDk

Graduate
"Oh no, people on 4chan made lewd stuff with apple juice so now we cant have it on potterworldmc" people feels violated way too easily sometimes

Galahad

Magician
Minecraft IGN: luclegolas
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf SPEW
I also kinda think its a bit of a stretch that it is considered hate speech as its a tiny group that uses the meme wrong.