DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

New levels! (past 80)

x_Ely_x

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: x_Ely_x
Griffin Phoenix
Maybe adding more levels, past the 80, can bring more graduate player to have fun an acctually do something. Perhaps the quests in the year after the graduate one could be about getting a job or something like that, jobs like an aurlock.

Cate

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: Cateo
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf
Greetings @x_Ely_x!

Thank you for bringing your suggestion to Potterworld! As we are always on the lookout for making our server a better place, you sending your idea is very much appreciated!

Though unfortunately we do not have a conclusion yet, there is actually a thread open already that has a very similar suggestion! In which this can be seen by clicking here! This suggestion is currently under review, thus we are still coming to a decision.

While I will be marking this thread as a duplicate, we really appreciate that you're suggesting this too! This shows that more players are interested and would love to see something like this implemented.

Once again thank you for your suggestion, take care and I hope you have a magical day! <3

Best wishes,
Cate

x_Ely_x

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: x_Ely_x
Griffin Phoenix
Greetings @x_Ely_x!

Thank you for bringing your suggestion to Potterworld! As we are always on the lookout for making our server a better place, you sending your idea is very much appreciated!

Though unfortunately we do not have a conclusion yet, there is actually a thread open already that has a very similar suggestion! In which this can be seen by clicking here! This suggestion is currently under review, thus we are still coming to a decision.

While I will be marking this thread as a duplicate, we really appreciate that you're suggesting this too! This shows that more players are interested and would love to see something like this implemented.

Once again thank you for your suggestion, take care and I hope you have a magical day! <3

Best wishes,
Cate
Ok, thank you so much for letting me know about the duplicate, i won't happend again <3