DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

New side quests

Jodelle

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: Jodelle
Raven
Hi,
it occurred to me today, that the importnt part of this server is community and also meeting new peoply. I think that at least for me will be interesting add some quest about Potterworld teachers, lore keepers, media writers, builders and all staff around.
The quest could be short, but the player thanks that get to know the characters of the people who help the server work as it should. It wouldn't have to be real things, but just roleplay or some stories that the staff at Potterworld live on this server.
For exaple helping Anna to heal sick animal, and in the story the player finds out that Anna likes horses, plays on piano or a story that happened to her at Hogwards when she was younger.

I hope this topic has not been here anymore and if so I am very sorry.:heart:
- Jodelle

Jodelle

Notable Magician
Raven
Would the characters change if a person leaves the staff position ?
I think the quest could stay anyway, because the player has helped to the community and server before :)
At least it could be as a memory of the staff, and there are never enough memories :3 And also for some that these players knew it can be nostalgic, and nice to see them on server when they haven't much time to play:)

But it's just an idea, I don't know if it would work. I think it could bring a lot of small quests from which players could gain a little experience or a small extra coins. :)

Jake Cresswell

Notable Magician
Staff
Drooble's Order
Minecraft IGN: jake_ft
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Lead Prefect Discord Moderator Jr. Professor SPEW Sr. Architect Store Intern Drooble's Order Lead
I really like this idea. Maybe the professors could be found in their subject's classroom in Hogsworth. I definitely think we need more side quests whether staff related or not.

Jodelle

Notable Magician
Raven
I really like this idea. Maybe the professors could be found in their subject's classroom in Hogsworth. I definitely think we need more side quests whether staff related or not.
I definetly agree, and moreover, thanks to that, players would be motivated to explore the castle and look for teacher who give them small quest and at the same time teacher introduces :)

marmitemira

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: marmitemira
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower SPEW
Hello @Jodelle!!

Thank you so much for taking the time to make this suggestion! We love to see the ideas you come up with that can help benefit the server. This is a really interesting idea, so I will bring it up to the team and we will discuss it. Once the Leadership team has made a final decision I will return back and let you know. Thanks again and have a magical day!

marmitemira

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: marmitemira
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower SPEW
Hello @Jodelle!

Thank you again for making this suggestion! Unfortunately, this suggestion has been declined. Although we appreciate the idea and find it interesting, we don’t plan on creating quests that are based on staff members. This is because if a staff member leaves, then the quest that was implemented for them would have to be removed. Therefore, it would be quite difficult trying to keep track of this in order to make sure everything is updated. However, we will continue to develop characters, like the professors that can be found throughout the castle.

We appreciate all the suggestions you make and please reach out if you have any questions! Have a great day!