DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Nickname purchases and multiple uses

Kidda

Magician
Minecraft IGN: vampire127
Griffin
I think it would be great and more enticing for players if instead of having a one time use, nicknames could be changed once a month.
Personally I would definitely purchase this if I knew that I could change my nickname more then once. If not once a month it could be they get to change it 3 times until they need to buy another one.

Alexa Zoldyck

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: AlexShock
Auralock Dark Follower Serpent Vampire
~Hey hey hey!

I just wanted to put my thoughts out here about this! Personally, I think that this is a good idea! although I can't see it happening. I Would love to be able to change my nickname 3 times instead of 1 time. I think maybe instead of changing the number of uses you get Lower the price to $2 dollar instead of $5! I don't know though. Just my thoughts :D

~Lace_Zoldyck//Waceshock

Kidda

Magician
Griffin
~Hey hey hey!

I just wanted to put my thoughts out here about this! Personally, I think that this is a good idea! although I can't see it happening. I Would love to be able to change my nickname 3 times instead of 1 time. I think maybe instead of changing the number of uses you get Lower the price to $2 dollar instead of $5! I don't know though. Just my thoughts :D

~Lace_Zoldyck//Waceshock
Love to hear your thoughts! this is a great idea love it <3

Max Fireheart

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Maxymoos
Griffin Phoenix
Not sure if this applies here, but Potterworld has a policy where they cannot change packages (because it's unfair to those who have already bought them).

Chriss

Dragonologist
Drooble's Order
Minecraft IGN: ChrissShock
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf SPEW Drooble's Order
Like Max said above, there’s not really much we can do about the store as it would be unfair to the previous people that have gotten the Nickname package. As of right now, we (the staff team) can only change a nickname for free is if you want to remove your surname (the full last name) or if you are remove the nickname as a whole (reverting back to your IGN). If you would like to make any other changes to your nickname you would have to get a new nickname.

I do think this would be a cool idea, but a bit unfair. Hope this all makes sense and I also hope you have a blessed day! :heart:

~Luka_Zoldyck // LukaaShock

Kidda

Magician
Griffin
Like Max said above, there’s not really much we can do about the store as it would be unfair to the previous people that have gotten the Nickname package. As of right now, we (the staff team) can only change a nickname for free is if you want to remove your surname (the full last name) or if you are remove the nickname as a whole (reverting back to your IGN). If you would like to make any other changes to your nickname you would have to get a new nickname.

I do think this would be a cool idea, but a bit unfair. Hope this all makes sense and I also hope you have a blessed day! :heart:

~Luka_Zoldyck // LukaaShock
Couldn't there be a way for players who have bought to claim 3 extra re names perhaps it could be in the purchase history.
Give a notifictation to players when they join saying "If you have purchased a nickname in the past please message a staff member to claim your 3 extra nicknames!"

Cate

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: Cateo
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf
Greetings @Kidda!

Thank you so much for submitting your suggestion to Potterworld! As we are always on the lookout to make our server a better place, your suggestion is very well appreciated!

Unfortunately at this time we will be declining your suggestion as it is similar to a duplicate which can be seen here! This previous suggestion was declined due to the factors that it would not be fair for players who have spent a lot of money on different nicknames whether it was from the use of Potterpoints, store trades, or just buying in general. While we do feel it is a great idea, it just sadly is not possible and unfair to those who spend a lot on nicknames.

Thank you again for your suggestion! Take care and I hope you have a magical day! <3

Best wishes,
Cate

Kidda

Magician
Griffin
Greetings @Kidda!

Thank you so much for submitting your suggestion to Potterworld! As we are always on the lookout to make our server a better place, your suggestion is very well appreciated!

Unfortunately at this time we will be declining your suggestion as it is similar to a duplicate which can be seen here! This previous suggestion was declined due to the factors that it would not be fair for players who have spent a lot of money on different nicknames whether it was from the use of Potterpoints, store trades, or just buying in general. While we do feel it is a great idea, it just sadly is not possible and unfair to those who spend a lot on nicknames.

Thank you again for your suggestion! Take care and I hope you have a magical day! <3

Best wishes,
Cate
Do yo think there could be a way so that you could buy a nickname in-game with gold as well as with Irl money?

aaron ♡

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Aarooncia
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Vampire Werewolf
Do yo think there could be a way so that you could buy a nickname in-game with gold as well as with Irl money?
This would, once again, go against the EULA. The concept of it not being fair to players who have already bought the store item still applies in my view. Although it's difficult, you can always try to do store trades if you want to buy something! Or by earning Potterpoints (being a staff/team member, or tournaments!)