DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Official PotterworldMC TikTok Account

We are very excited to announce that PotterworldMC is now on TikTok!

We will be posting content regularly on TikTok, as well as on our other social media platforms. Content for the Potterworld TikTok will be made by the Video WizNetworker Team. All posts will be in #media-updates. Follow our adventures @potterworldmc, and be sure to check out our first post here! We look forward to creating amazing new content!

For any questions about the TikTok and how it will function, feel free to message the Head of Media (Ralie#5837) or the Video WizNetworker Advisor (Rani#0462).

Comments

Synagowa

New Magician
Super stoked to see you guys on TikTok! Can't wait for all the magical content coming our way. Following you now, and looking forward to the adventures! Just a quick tip from my own TikTok journey – using tiktok automatic likes really gave my account a boost! Noticed more engagement and visibility, so thought I'd share the love. Here's to your TikTok success!

Last edited: