DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Once-ler Hat

MamaDuckie

Head of Media
Head Staff
Staff
Minecraft IGN: MamaDuckie
Staff Head Staff Raven
'ello and thank you for your suggestion! I've brought this up with the team and will get back to you once a decision has been made!

MamaDuckie

Head of Media
Head Staff
Staff
Minecraft IGN: MamaDuckie
Staff Head Staff Raven
Hello there and once again thank you for your suggestion! After much discussion the decision on this suggestion has been made and we're very much interested in adding this to the store. There is, however, no ETA on when this will be or when it will be created, but it is on our to-do list!

We hope to hear more suggestions from you in the future!

Liz Frogg

Magician
Staff
Drooble's Order
Minecraft IGN: cxrzyyy
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Class Design Poltergeist Drooble's Order Engineer Intern
Hi @Max Fireheart,

I wanted to let you know that the decision for this suggestion has been updated. We will not be releasing a Onceler hat on the store due to its similarity to other Top Hats we already have. While we know it is not exactly the same, there are similar hats, such as the Gentleman's Top Hat. We would rather utilise future releases and model space for new, unique hats.

Nevertheless, thank you for leaving your suggestion, and we hope you understand the decision change. I hope you have a spectacular rest of your day!