DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Please hire more teachers from the EU

Nyn

Professor
Minecraft IGN: xNyn
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Although this would be great, it doesn't specifically work like "hire somebody from the EU to teach classes NOW!".

The person has to (first apply for class helper, and be accepted of course!), then be promoted to Professor. The person who decides who and who not gets a promotion has to think if their ready to be a Professor or not. It's not as simple as just hiring somebody from a certain place in the world and letting them teach.

8BitColours

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: Skojare
Dark Follower Phoenix Raven
What I meant was for them to try to get more teachers that live in European Union. This does imply that this has to happen at once. I jus think that having more teachers from the european union would be better overall.

Nik_Blazius

Magician
Minecraft IGN: Nik_Blazius
Honeybadger
I live in Sweden and most of the classes are at around 1-5 AM so we only get around 1 class at 8-11pm. Please hire more teachers from the EU.
Same in Hungary! It would also be better if the surprise classes were normal classes. It happens all the time that I leave the server for some reason and during that period there is a surprise class... For example today: I had been sitting at my PC, but I had to go AFK for 10 minutes and during that period there was a surprise class. It happens all the time and it's very irritating. It would also be better if surprise classes would be announced 30 mins before it begins.

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Hello everyone!
Thanks for making the suggestion and leaving feedback on it, as that is something we really appreciate! It allows us to find ways to better and improve the server.
Unfortunately, we will be declining this idea because there is nothing we can do. We do not hire or promote people depending on timezones. We can only encourage players from EU timezones to apply for Class Helper and work their way up to Professor, but we will not accept them simply for the reason that they are from the EU.
Thanks again and have a wonderful day!