DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

pls reply to ban appeals

hi, im not the one banned but my friend ahhnastacia is. shes been banned for 4 years. put in a ban appeal and it hasnt even been responded to ! please i wanna play on potterworld but im too shy to do it without my best fwend.

aaron ♡

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Aarooncia
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Vampire Werewolf
Hi @nooodlesoup!

For starters, it's important that your friend or you as a matter of fact do not discuss or try and bump a ban appeal. There is only a certain select few of people who can check ban appeals and it can be time consuming. I hope you and your friend understand, if you have any questions I recommend contacting our Community Management leadership members on Discord (Erica#7556) (Jada#8987) (Deniz ツ#0007). Please remember to refrain from discussing a ban in public chats.
Cheers!

Crymson

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: CrymsonTM
Dark Follower Serpent
hi, im not the one banned but my friend ahhnastacia is. shes been banned for 4 years. put in a ban appeal and it hasnt even been responded to ! please i wanna play on potterworld but im too shy to do it without my best fwend.
Hi nooodlesoup!

Just to echo what Aaron said, ban appeals take time so I would recommend your friend have patience - someone will get to it as soon as possible.

Also, don't feel shy at all. The Potterworld community is very friendly and helpful. Jump in and start exploring - you'll have a great time! :)