DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Potterworld RP DiscordServer?

RP Discord Server?

• YES YES YESSSS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Idk...I'll think about it

• Maybe?

• Total voters

OdinVEVO

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: OdinVEVO
Griffin
Hello! I'm an avid role-player, especially when it comes to Harry Potter, and I was wondering if there could be a separate Discord server under the same people that created Potterworld. I think it would be helpful because imagine all of these people wanting to do different roleplays and there is only one channel to do it :( NOW imagine that there are different categories with many channels under them. Weither they are Voice Channels or Text Channels, there can now be multiple roleplays at the same time, all focused in different channels. You can maybe even connect the discord rp channels to the minecraft server under different names. i.e: RP Channel 1: Hogsworth, RP Channel 2: Hogworth, RP Channel 1: Hogsend, and so on. Please like this post if you agree, and even comment some of your own ideas and suggestions; like what bots to add to the rp server if we get one, or anything else really! Hope this post comes true!

chatis1234

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: chatis1234
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Hello Odin you would be happy to know that the seer team has already made a similar discord server. If you would like to join feel free to dm me on discord at Chatis1234#6716 Keep in mind this is an unofficial server

OdinVEVO

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: OdinVEVO
Griffin
I saw this in the Discord server, I apologize! I was going to take the post down but I couldn’t figure it out, thanks for your response!

Ashh

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: AzureAsh
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Discord Moderator SPEW Game Designer Lead
Heya!

As previously mentioned in this thread, what you have suggested already exists. Because of this. I will be closing this thread. Please feel free to make other threads if you have any additional feedback or suggestions for the server!