DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

PotterworldMC TikTok

danik

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: DanikAvery
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Werewolf SPEW
Hi! My name is Danik! I'm here to make a suggestion to form a TikTok profile for PotterworldMC and adding to our arsenal of Social Media platforms!

I saw a TikTok suggestion before!
You're right! There was a TikTok suggestion which was denied few days due to insufficient information, I saw it and I really liked the idea! So I decided to make my own forum post which highlighted what we can do on the page!

What is TikTok?
It's a widely popular social media platform that targets many young audiences but its platform is really for everybody! Even my mom has TikTok and she loves it!

What can we do on PotterworldMC's TikTok?
  • Have the PotterworldMC's Potterwatch team act out small short skits!
  • Small weekly or monthly updates AKA Mini WizNews which puts all the information in a short 60-second clip!
  • Small fun trivia!
  • Efficient collaboration between the SMP team and Potterwatch team for the Directors to make short videos for the account!
  • Showcases of locations on the server!
  • And many more!
This gives a great way to create more opportunities for people to enjoy PotterworldMC's content! This also gives the Director Team a new way of creating videos, not only for YouTube, including TikTok now, which also gives the Potterwatch team more ambition and enjoyment!

I hope you guys are in favor with this suggestion and I hope I'll be following the TikTok page someday :)

Last edited:

Posie Cherie

Magician
Minecraft IGN: Annatastic
Dark Follower Raven
I absolutely love that idea! it can also be a way to promote the server for anyone on TikTok who is interested! this will make the players engage further because everyone is on that platform. however, don't you think that it's going to be bad quality since they are filming the computer from a phone? unless the screen record the skit and convert it to their phones and upload on tiktok.
also, which staff positions are going to be involved? personally, I think that it should vary by different staff positions involved every week. the reason for this, is because we need to show the audience the different types of content produced each week! this can also increase the staff activity a lot more because it is an exciting process :D

danik

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: DanikAvery
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Werewolf SPEW
I absolutely love that idea! it can also be a way to promote the server for anyone on TikTok who is interested! this will make the players engage further because everyone is on that platform. however, don't you think that it's going to be bad quality since they are filming the computer from a phone? unless the screen record the skit and convert it to their phones and upload on tiktok.
also, which staff positions are going to be involved? personally, I think that it should vary by different staff positions involved every week. the reason for this, is because we need to show the audience the different types of content produced each week! this can also increase the staff activity a lot more because it is an exciting process :D
Hiya! My idea would be just like making a director video, screen recording! Of course the positions will be alternate but the people who will be making the videos are Directors and the people who will post are SMPs, but i 100% support your idea of featuring different staff positions! :D

Garrison

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Khails
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire VIP Werewolf DD Writer WizNetworker
Greetings Danik,

Thanks for suggesting an idea! We are always looking for ideas that benefit the server, and we appreciate you for bringing it forward!

I'll bring your idea forth and we'll discuss whether it can be implemented or not. I'll reply back once we've reached a decision, so make sure to keep an eye out for a response on the thread! :heart:

Last edited:

Garrison

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Khails
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire VIP Werewolf DD Writer WizNetworker
Greetings Danik,

Once again, thank you for your suggestion! We're always looking for suggestions and feedback that can help us make Potterworld a better place, and we appreciate you bringing your idea forward!

I’ve brought up your idea up with the team and unfortunately, we are declining this suggestion at this time - this is not something that we will be creating right now. We feel that having an audience on our social media platforms is incredibly important. Their purpose is to keep in touch with our current community, and to reach for new players who might be interested in the server. TikTok is a platform that has a lot of following, but the Minecraft community on there is not very big. While we still have an interest in adding a TikTok in the future, we feel that there isn't a lot of benefits of doing it at the moment. Again, thank you for the suggestion and we hope that you submit more ideas in the future!

Have a great day,
Garrison