DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Prefixes & Wand Enhancement

aaron ♡

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Aarooncia
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Vampire Werewolf
Hey! so currently in the Donation Store, you are able to purchase the Phoenix, Aurorlock, and Dark Follower prefix for $5.00 USD each! This is super cool, since some of us are not in a position to spend $40.00 or $50.00 on the full rank. With wand enhancement, you can purchase a package for $10.00 USD to rename your wand to either Deathdrinker (Dark Follower), and Aurorlocks, get the Mayday or Mordevox Spell, and get particles corresponding to the allegiance. What I am suggesting is that we are also able to purchase the Werewolf and S.P.E.W prefixes, and the same with wand enhancement, you'd be able to purchase Phoenix, Werewolf, and S.P.E.W wands.

Honey_Dwarf1

Archivist
Minecraft IGN: Honey_Dwarf1
Phoenix Raven
I've personally never understood why there isn't an option for Phoenix wand enhancements, since the only difference between Phoenix and the other two allegiances is the shapeshift - if there is a reason, I'm curious, but if not I think it would be a nice addition

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Heya, thanks for making a suggestion for Potterworld!
As you might know, the phoenix wand enhancement has been implemented, so I will only bring up your suggestion about the club prefixes and wand enhancements to the rest of the Poltergeist Team. We will discuss it and get back to you with a response, as soon as possible.
Have a wonderful day!

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Greetings Aaron!
Thanks for taking the time to make a suggestion! We are always looking for ideas and we appreciate that you decided to bring forth your idea.
Unfortunately, we will be declining your suggestion as we would like to avoid splitting up the club packages and we believe they are fine as they were. Additionally many players have already purchased the full packages and it would be unfair towards them if we were to split up the packages.
Thanks again and have a fantastic day!