DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Pride 2022 Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello Witches and Wizards!

Pride festivities are in full swing, so we want to help you look amazing while celebrating! So, we're hosting a giveaway on our forums for the chance to win either the Rainbow Flower Crown, the Rainbow Wand Effects, OR the Love Emote Pack. To enter and celebrate self-love this Pride month, all you have to do is write about your favorite trait about yourself!

Here are the guidelines for entering:
- You must follow the prompt and it should be at least one sentence long.
- You must state your in-game name in your entry.
- You may only enter once for the entire giveaway.
- All submissions should follow all Potterworld rules (keep it appropriate).

To enter just reply to this post with your statement and add your in-game name.

For any questions, please message Sunnya (sunnya#6761), Emily (Ralie#5837), Alexa (Alexa#6745), or Maddy (maddy#8699).

The entry period will close on June 23rd, and the winner will be announced no later than June 25th. Good luck to all of those who enter!

Comments

Status

Theodier

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: Theodier
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf
IGN: Theodier
One of my favorite traits is my ambition to get something I set my mind to so I always plan on what I need to do to get them and I end up getting what I set my mind to.

sithvsjedi

New Magician
IGN: sithvsjedi
My favorite trait about myself is my honesty. I can be extremely honest, which ends up bad in situations where the normal and correct thing is to lie.

FPSMoon

New Magician
IGN: Kit_Kat971
I think my favorite trait is that I genuinely give good advice to people. The thing I love most about it is that it doesn't even have to be a close friend or family member, if someone comes to me with a problem they have I will always give them advice no matter my relationship with them. I know it might sound cliché but I do love helping people, and the best way I can do that is by giving them advice. Somehow, someway I can always seem to muster up the right words to help them and through this, I've been able to help myself. I'm not one to talk about my feelings with others, and I don't have a person I trust enough to tell my deepest, darkest secrets to; so when I need it I can actually give myself advice, even if I don't believe what I'm saying lol. But just being able to give myself a bit advice does help a lot when times get rough, so I really value my ability to give advice not just to help others but to help myself as well.

Last edited:

Steffah

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: Steffah
Griffin

Hello Witches and Wizards!

Pride festivities are in full swing, so we want to help you look amazing while celebrating! So, we're hosting a giveaway on our forums for the chance to win either the Rainbow Flower Crown, the Rainbow Wand Effects, OR the Love Emote Pack. To enter and celebrate self-love this Pride month, all you have to do is write about your favorite trait about yourself!

Here are the guidelines for entering:
- You must follow the prompt and it should be at least one sentence long.
- You must state your in-game name in your entry.
- You may only enter once for the entire giveaway.
- All submissions should follow all Potterworld rules (keep it appropriate).

To enter just reply to this post with your statement and add your in-game name.

For any questions, please message Sunnya (sunnya#6761), Emily (Ralie#5837), Alexa (Alexa#6745), or Maddy (maddy#8699).

The entry period will close on June 23rd, and the winner will be announced no later than June 25th. Good luck to all of those who enter!
ign:Steffah
i think my confidence in doing things.

Status