DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Pride Fireworks 2021

Max Fireheart

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Maxymoos
Griffin Phoenix
Whenever there's an event on, I feel like all of the players rush to get the fireworks! For PW's 2018 anniversary, they sold a breathtaking firework, with the logo and everything! I suggest this to be the same with the Pride Event! I understand it's a little late for this year, but there's plenty of time until 2021! The Pride Flare could be a firework including all of the colors of all the Pride flags, or a firework that gives off each flag's colors in a "round," just like the PW 2018 anniversary flare does!

Keira :D

Professor
Minecraft IGN: ohBelle_
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire
I agree with you Max! The rush you get from fireworks is amazing and it could help promote the server

kiarralish

Magician
Minecraft IGN: kiarralish
Auralock Dark Follower Raven
I love love love collecting fireworks and 100% would purchase this! If there were fireworks for each flag that would be awesome or maybe even a spell that shoots up a rainbow P flare (like the anniversary flare spell but rainbow :O).

Bailey

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: viewful
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire
Hello, and thank you for making a suggestion for Potterworld!

I will bring this to light to the Poltergeist team immediately and gain feedback in order to give you a response as soon as possible. Thank you again, and take care!

Bailey

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: viewful
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire
Hello,

I brought your idea up to the team and unfortunately, we will be declining this suggestion at this time. After much consideration, the team came to the conclusion that as of now it's a little too late to add to the current Pride Event or any other event for the mean time. However, we will reflect back on this in the future to see if we potentially can add it then.

Once again, thank you so much for making a suggestion though! We greatly appreciate it!