DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Private Games

chatis1234

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: chatis1234
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
So recently I was with a group of people wand we all wanted to play quabbleball ut we count to get all of us in a game or be in a game just on our selves so there should e a command some servers use /p private or /g private create (game) the first option is for when you are in a party and the second if when you are not and people then join through /g private join (ign.) This allows for groups of friends to be able to play by themselves.
For the new RP towns to have a war against only the other town
And for players to host tournaments.

Mallaidh

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: scarvlover
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Werewolf
Yes, I'd love this!
I'd quite like to set up or be part of a fanmade quabbleball tournament but this is pretty much impossible in the current games system.

I don't expect this change to be made however as the games system as a whole is quite neglected.

chatis1234

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: chatis1234
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Yes, I'd love this!
I'd quite like to set up or be part of a fanmade quabbleball tournament but this is pretty much impossible in the current games system.

I don't expect this change to be made however as the games system as a whole is quite neglected.
this is actually the main reason to bring this up as I am doing a q tourney

deci

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: d3ci
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Werewolf
Hello there! I'll now bring up your idea to the rest of the poltergeists team so we can discuss it and come back with a response as soon as possible. Thank you for your suggestion, we appreciate it!

Somnambulist

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: Psycho
Phoenix Raven Werewolf
I think doing this would make it harder for certain games to get a minimum amount of queued players to initiate a game.

For example, you have this party group and then a random group. There would be instances where this party group would fill up the minimum game queue, but the random group couldn't due to not being part of the party.

It wouldn't be fair for those players who aren't part of the party since they would still have to wait for more players to join the queue.

If this was a recurring thing, then I wouldn't agree with it, but if it was only for tournaments and enabled on a specific day, but not every day, then maybe that would be fine. It's just that I don't think there isn't a big enough player base that actively plays /games to warrant having a party group for a game.

MamaDuckie

Head of Media
Head Staff
Staff
Minecraft IGN: MamaDuckie
Staff Head Staff Raven
Hello and once again thank you for your suggestion! While your suggestion is a lovely idea, we don't don't currently have the player base for such an implementation to the server. As is, it is currently very possible to get into a mini game with all of your friends. Additionally, our mini games already take a while to start and adding this would only increase the wait time for other players. Lastly, it would be very difficult to implement into our server and we don't deem it as a necessary feature to add.

We hope to hear from you again in the future!