DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Quabbleball Changes

TallBlondeDude

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: TallBlondeDude
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf
To start off, I’m very happy with the current changes, but I don’t think they go far enough. The final change I would suggest is making it so you can’t drop the quabbleball using drop item. This would prevent an uncompetitive technique known as “drop tech” from being used, in which the passer flys at the defender, drops the qb, and picks it up after the defender uses their steal. If the defender doesn’t click steal the passer can just fly through them and pick the qb up, almost certainly resulting in a goal. If the defender does, then the passer simply clicks the pick up quabble option bypassing the defender steal, resulting in a goal. This tech can invalidate defenders - causing much frustration to play against. I thank you for taking you time reading and ask that you leave feedback below.

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Greetings Tall,
As this is somewhat a duplicate of this thread I will be marking it as a duplicate. Both of these threads were talking about the same strategy and the same problem with the defender ability.
Thank you for taking the time to make suggestions for Potterworld, we really appreciate it!
Have a nice day!