DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

quabbleball training

lightning_boss

Magician
Minecraft IGN: Jutarii
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin
i think there should be a place to train for quabbleball.
so i think it would be a good idea to or make a practise place at the quabbleball field where you can train or the quabbleball field there is make the hoops bigger like in an actual game and make it that you dont fall of your broom when u throw the ball.
this way you can train quabbleball because there aren't always 8 people to play it.
and maybe also tournament for quabblebal or atleast something competetive.

MattyPoltergeist

Professor
Minecraft IGN: MattyPoltergeist
Serpent Werewolf
i think there should be a place to train for quabbleball.
so i think it would be a good idea to or make a practise place at the quabbleball field where you can train or the quabbleball field there is make the hoops bigger like in an actual game and make it that you dont fall of your broom when u throw the ball.
this way you can train quabbleball because there aren't always 8 people to play it.
and maybe also tournament for quabblebal or atleast something competetive.
lmfao honestly might as well remove the qball practice ball like whos actually using it when u cant throw it while on ur BROOM its dumb but ig technical stuff but i think they shud try their best to fix it

TallBlondeDude

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: TallBlondeDude
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf
This would be pretty epic, although a lot of this has already been suggested. I do agree adding game size hoops & making it so the broom doesn't kick you would be most helpful.

1psaonly

Dragonologist
Minecraft IGN: 1psaonly
Dark Follower Serpent
I think the general issue here is you can't use many magic items on broom, and the ball is similar to a magic item gamewise, so when you use it, it kicks you off. Maybe they should make an exception to that, if that's the case? :)

KipxSateee

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: KipxSateee
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven SPEW Sr. Poltergeist
Hi lightning_boss, and everyone who gave their opinion,

I'd like to thank you for making this suggestion! After some discussion, we have decided to accept it. We will look into adding this to the actual quabbleball pitches. However, please note that it would not be at any other location, as that would not make sense lore-wise and it would not be the most practical for us to implement. The implementation of this might take a while and we currently do not know when this will be done. Once it has been added, we will send an update in this thread. Stay tuned! If you have any questions about this, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Regardless, I wish you a wonderful day :)

Aglyn

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Aglyn
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Class Design Arena Grandmaster SPEW Poltergeist Academics Advisor
Hiya, @lightning_boss

I have arrived with an update for this suggestion. I am happy to say this has been implemented and completed a while ago! Players can now practice Quabbleball by talking to Professor WIlson at the Quabbleball Field. They can choose between which position they wish to play.

Thank you once again for creating this suggestion we really appreciate it.

I hope you have a wonderful day/night!