DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Rat Animorphus Remodel/Redesign

sewerratss

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: sewerratss
Dark Follower Raven Vampire
Rat...
So basically, I've noticed something. The pet rat has an entirely different texture and model than the animorphus rat. This really bothers me. The only reason I can think of for them to be different is because of the model. I'm not exactly sure what the model of the pet rat is though, so maybe it CAN be a morph? Not sure.

The 2 different appearances of rats really really throws me off. It's also such a shame that the adorable pet rat model can't be as cute as the texture for the animorphus. If it's possible, this should change. To be honest, the only reason I haven't bought the rat animorphus is because of its difference in texture to the adorable pet rat.

Sincerely,
the rat baby, Lilith

P.S. Sorry my typing is awful... I'm tired lol.. I just want cute rat <3

Max Fireheart

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Maxymoos
Griffin Phoenix
I may be completely wrong, but there was another thread about the Phoenix animorphus that was a blaze, and the pet Phoenix. They couldn't make the animorphus the actual Phoenix because of tech limitations, so I'm not sure if this is the same issue.

sewerratss

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: sewerratss
Dark Follower Raven Vampire
I may be completely wrong, but there was another thread about the Phoenix animorphus that was a blaze, and the pet Phoenix. They couldn't make the animorphus the actual Phoenix because of tech limitations, so I'm not sure if this is the same issue.
That is what I was trying to say yeah, tech limitations. I'm just dumb and can't word things.

Cate

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: Cateo
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf
Greetings @sewerratss!

Thank you for bringing your suggestion to Potterworld! As we are always on the lookout for new ways to make our server a better place, your idea is very appreciated!

I am very happy to inform you that your suggestion has been accepted! Back in April of 2020 there was a very similar forum suggestion which can be seen here! Thus I will be marking this forum as a duplicate. However, like I said your idea was accepted. Currently it is not possible for our tech to be able to implement this, which is why it is on hold at this time.

Once again thank you for your suggestion, take care and I hope you have a magical day! <3

Best wishes,
Cate