DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Reintroduce Games Master with a smaller reward [UPDATE - Re-introduce Potterworld Legend all together!]

Joe_Magus

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Joe_Magus
Dark Follower Raven SPEW
Title says it all - I used to do all of my daily activities and attempt Potterworld Legend runs from time to time - I feel like with the removal of Games Master and Potterworld Legend, most of my incentive to complete daily activities has been deprived and therefore I have not bothered with any daily activities. I understand there is no longer enough activities to constitute bringing back Potterworld Legend, but could we not still offer Games Master for less games, with a lower amount? Also I've not done Chest Runs for a long while - something I would do multiple times a day some days, seems like certain areas that were fun in PWMC have been removed. Feel like things that weren't broken have been "Fixed."

Just to follow up - I am not the only person who has stopped doing chest runs like they used to. I have spoken to many like me.

Update - I was going to make another post for this, but it seemed pointless with this being here - I honestly think Potterworld Legend should be reintroduced in whole. Looking now I can't see why Games Master was removed at all. I thought there were less activities now, but theres exactly the same amount. Mob Hunter would have added another reason for people to explore the map more, which the Revelius update was so keen on. Grads would be around the castle to get the lower level creatures and lower years would push themselves as far as they could out into the wilderness to maybe get an extra reward. And frankly, I would be well annoyed if I was MattyPoltergeist and my 13 Potterworld Legend Medals just vanished into thin air!

Last edited:

Joe_Magus

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Joe_Magus
Dark Follower Raven SPEW
Update - I was going to make another post for this, but it seemed pointless with this being here - I honestly think Potterworld Legend should be reintroduced in whole. Looking now I can't see why Games Master was removed at all. I thought there were less activities now, but theres exactly the same amount. Mob Hunter would of added another reason for people to explore the map more, which the Revelius update was so keen on. Grads would be around the castle to get the lower level creatures and lower years would push themselves as far as they could out into the wilderness to maybe get an extra reward. And frankly, I would be well annoyed if I was MattyPoltergeist and my 13 Potterworld Legend Medals just vanished into thin air!

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Heya @Joe_Magus,

Once again, thank you for suggesting these things to us. We really do value any and all feedback given to us by the community!
This thread, however, is a duplicate of this one and so I will be marking it as such and moving it to the declined section. Rest assured that any additional ideas or reasons will be incorporated into our discussion as well, so they will not be lost.

Thanks again and have a magical day!