DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Reintroduction of Polls

The Community Management department is happy to announce that we will be reintroducing polls to our Discord server! The goal of these polls is to get the community more involved in decisions that we make. We will send out polls whenever we want the community's opinion on a certain decision that we would like to make. These will be sent in a new channel called #polls. If you would like to be notified when these polls are posted, head over to the #notification-roles channel on the Discord server and react to the message with the correct emoji.

We have also introduced a feedback and suggestions information page on the feedback and suggestions forum. This page contains guidelines and information for these forums, as well as frequently suggested ideas. Please make sure to check it out!

Thank you all! We look forward to seeing you all vote for our future polls!

Comments

Nyn

Professor
Minecraft IGN: xNyn
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Amazing!

On the "Feedback and Suggestions - Information" page it says:
1610213560004.png

I don't think this is best so I suppose this is a somewhat "suggestion" to remove this bit. I personally would want to know why a suggestion was declined, not just being told that it was declined.