DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Removing gear during dueling

Would you like to see this implemented in game?

• Maybe if the staff changed it a little

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Keira :D

Professor
Minecraft IGN: ohBelle_
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire
Hello! So I was dueling for fun with max (Maxsoomy) and he killed me one shot. This made me realize how it is a bit unfair because when grads and other high levels vs 4th and 5th years, and they don't have good gear in a dueling match, they get blasted away. I think that they should disable/remove gear during dueling to make it more fair

Salmandingo

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Salmandingo
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire VIP Werewolf SPEW
That defeats the whole purpose of gear in my opinion. Nobody Edit: Most people don't spend hours getting the best gear just so that they could use it against mobs. It's all about the dueling and challenges/tournaments.

Last edited:

Keira :D

Professor
Minecraft IGN: ohBelle_
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire
but im talking more about classes, tournaments and dueling for fun is different, but I see where you are coming from

nathan1e

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: nathan1e
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
That defeats the whole purpose of gear in my opinion. Nobody spends hours getting the best gear just so that they could use it against mobs. It's all about the dueling and challenges/tournaments.
That's not true, I don't do dueling and tournaments but still spent hours on getting good gear.

Bailey

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: viewful
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire
Hello!

Thank you so much for taking the time to create a suggestion regarding the removal of gear during dueling! However, as stated above by @luckiestblock this suggestion has already been made (LINK:https://potterworldmc.com/threads/make-dueling-gear-free.4950/) and is currently under review from the Poltergeist Team! I will be labelling this thread as a duplicate and will be moving it to its respective location now!

I hope you have a wonderful day and once again, thank you for the wonderful suggestion!