DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

RESPECT YOUR ELDERS <3

1psaonly

Dragonologist
Minecraft IGN: 1psaonly
Dark Follower Serpent
if i can suggest to add whatever i want i could simply ask 1m gold to everyone named d3ci what a good idea
what a super duper cool idea! may i suggest a fun potterworld love scarf for the people that love potterworld the most? i think that would be a super duper awesome idea!

Cate

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: Cateo
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf
Greetings @zZalt!

Thank you for bringing your suggestion to Potterworld! An additional thanks to everyone who has contributed to this suggestion. As we are always on the lookout to make our server a better place, your idea is very much appreciated!

I will now go ahead and forward your suggestion to my fellow Poltergeists to get additional feedback on if we are to implement this suggestion or not. I will get back to you here when we come to our decision so be on the lookout for future notifications from this thread!

Once again thank you for your suggestion, take care and I hope you have a magical day! <3

Best wishes,
Cate

zZalt

Notable Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: za1ty
Staff Serpent Werewolf Arithmancer
Greetings @zZalt!

Thank you for bringing your suggestion to Potterworld! An additional thanks to everyone who has contributed to this suggestion. As we are always on the lookout to make our server a better place, your idea is very much appreciated!

I will now go ahead and forward your suggestion to my fellow Poltergeists to get additional feedback on if we are to implement this suggestion or not. I will get back to you here when we come to our decision so be on the lookout for future notifications from this thread!

Once again thank you for your suggestion, take care and I hope you have a magical day! <3

Best wishes,
Cate
That was a surprise but thank uuu!!!

Cate

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: Cateo
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf
Hello again @zZalt!

Once again thank you for bringing your suggestion! We're always on the lookout for new ways to improve our server so this is really appreciated!

However sadly, we have come to the decision to decline your suggestion at this time. This is because it will exclude a ton of new players and we feel everyone should be treated the same regardless of join date. Additionally, this will be extremely difficult to track down and link the join date to the store.

We may be looking into sales on the store in the future, but unfortunately a sale for older players will not be possible to implement at this time.

Once again thank you for bringing your suggestion to Potterworld, take care and I hope you have a magical day! <3

Best wishes,
Cate