DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

RESPECT YOUR ELDERS <3

Chriss

Dragonologist
Drooble's Order
Minecraft IGN: ChrissShock
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf SPEW Drooble's Order
There is not a lot to go off of here, so I am going to as a few questions. What exactly would this “discount” do? Like what would it be for? How much of a discount would this give? Why do you feel like this should be accepted?

Just trying to get some information to see what this is about before I agree or disagree with this suggestion. :D

~Luka Zoldyck // LukaaShock

zZalt

Notable Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: za1ty
Staff Serpent Werewolf Arithmancer
There is not a lot to go off of here, so I am going to as a few questions. What exactly would this “discount” do? Like what would it be for? How much of a discount would this give? Why do you feel like this should be accepted?

Just trying to get some information to see what this is about before I agree or disagree with this suggestion. :D

~Luka Zoldyck // LukaaShock
IDK make a 1 gold discount on everything that aint much or just pretend that its there, just because we oldies feel left out when we cant see our joining date ;-;

Last edited:

luckiestblock

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: luckiestblock
Honeybadger
oh yeah unknown join date squad!1!!!1!!1!!!1!!11!!!

I don't really like the idea of an in game "discount" because that sounds game breaking but it would be cool at the next anniversary event if those who have an unknown join date got some sort of limited edition collectible or maybe even a store discount.

deci

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: d3ci
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Werewolf
did u even have the mauraders map😫
watch your typing, you are literally talking to THE potterworld legend

anyways changing every single ingame shop to have a discount for people who have an unknown join date for no solid reason is pointless and not even worth doing, i don't like the idea of a collectable either as there are a lot of collectors i know who are not the oldest and they truly wouldn't enjoy having to buy a collectable off someone else just because they joined later. if i were to add something for "veterans" it would be a quill bound to the person that casts a bunch of flares with phrases related to old pw stuff, making it untradeable (and a wand) wouldn't really make collectors mad as they can't get it at all in a way or another (is it even a collectable at this point) and you can show your pride as a veteran everywhere so cool (idk old pw related phrases bc i'm too new lol)

zZalt

Notable Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: za1ty
Staff Serpent Werewolf Arithmancer
watch your typing, you are literally talking to THE potterworld legend

anyways changing every single ingame shop to have a discount for people who have an unknown join date for no solid reason is pointless and not even worth doing, i don't like the idea of a collectable either as there are a lot of collectors i know who are not the oldest and they truly wouldn't enjoy having to buy a collectable off someone else just because they joined later. if i were to add something for "veterans" it would be a quill bound to the person that casts a bunch of flares with phrases related to old pw stuff, making it untradeable (and a wand) wouldn't really make collectors mad as they can't get it at all in a way or another (is it even a collectable at this point) and you can show your pride as a veteran everywhere so cool (idk old pw related phrases bc i'm too new lol)
too bad for the collectors ;-;

Honey_Dwarf1

Archivist
Minecraft IGN: Honey_Dwarf1
Phoenix Raven
ehhh, don't they already get collectibles and rewards for being older just by having been around for more events etc? imo i don't think it's that necessary since they were rewarded with other things anyway