DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Restricted Area In the Library

WeirdLesbianCT

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: _Ardra_
Raven
I noticed that people will spend hours and hours on end trying to finish the parkour to get the key so that they can finally see what's in the restricted section. And honestly, I feel like there's not enough in it, reward-wise. Just a Jem stone. I think that you guys should add something cool(er) in the restricted section, like a hidden room that has actual use or a large reward for finishing all the parkour.

Nives

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: annivelation
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Sr. Poltergeist
Hello, @WeirdLesbianCT !

Thank you for creating this suggestion! Unfortunately, it is a duplicate to a suggestion you can find here. As stated in the original thread, we do not want to add a big reward in the restricted section, as there are players who are not able to complete the parkour due to various difficulties. However, we may choose to add something more to this section in future! If you want more information about our decision, you can check out the original suggestion!

Regardless, thank you for the suggestion and I hope you have a magical day!