DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Revelius Brooms

Joe_Magus

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Joe_Magus
Dark Follower Raven SPEW
So in chat today I learnt more about the update and what it will bring for brooms -

I think it is necessary for people to be reimbursed for the brooms they have bought prior to this update!
People have spent a lot of hard work - maybe 3 days straight on a dropper to try and save up enough money to buy the fireflash they waited so long for and now you are going to scrap that like they didn't grind endlessly and make them grind all over again?

Although I understand the concept of giving us more to do - and the idea of a "Cash Drop" but I think that the way that is being done is unethical - especially for a server that has what we would call a trade value for its currency - for example every fireflash you take away is $2 you take away from each of your players....

I'm not saying the new brooms should be scrapped or asking for anything drastic - but I don't like having my hard work just scrapped by you as if I haven't grinded /:
If you cared about your players and your fan base - You would ask them what they think of this?

Deniz

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: DenizTM
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire VIP SPEW
Hey!

Thank you for your feedback! We recently made an announcement that addresses the concerns of making brooms obsolete, so I think that pretty much addresses this thread? We agree that we don't want to make your hard work feel wasted, so brooms will now still be usable after the update! :)

If you haven't given the thread a look, I recommend doing so by clicking here.