DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Save slots for your housing.

Yellow_Flower

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: TheVirgoKid101
Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire
Sorry I'm always coming up with a new suggestion, but I think it would be very cool to be able to pay like 500 gold or something to buy a new slot to build on for your housing, so you can have one slot with a mansion, and another slot with a simple farm house, and you can switch to the slot your in the mood for.
-Hope this gets taken into consideration-

Mekala

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: Mekala_
Honeybadger Auralock
Hello @Yellow_Flower!

Thanks so much for your suggestion! However, a very similar thread has been brought up in the past and declined. You can find the original thread here. Ultimately, we think that while the concept is slightly different, it results in the same outcome and therefore the decision of the other thread still applies. It can still cause performance issues as the housing save slots (or the data needed for them) would need to be saved somewhere, but it might be something we look at in the future.

Thank you again for your suggestion and I look forward to hearing more from you in the future! Take care!

Mekala

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: Mekala_
Honeybadger Auralock
Why was the other one declined tho?
Essentially, it was declined for the same reason. We want housing to be able to run smoothly, and if we were to add this feature we feel as though it would not. So at this current time, we are not able to implement this into the server.