DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Searching for threads

JustinS

Notable Magician
Hi,

Whenever I want to post a new suggestion or feedback, I have to go through 6 pages of threads to check if it wasn't already mentioned. I was wondering if you could add a search button to find a thread with a few keywords for example. I tried using CTRL+F but that only works for one page so I would have to retype it every page and that's not very efficient. Maybe there's already a search bar that I haven't seen though?

Harrison

Assistant to Head of Technology & Development
Head Staff
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Teheeo
Assistant Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Arithmancer SPEW
Hey @JustinS,

Not entirely sure if this is what you're looking for, but a search page does exist here at https://potterworldmc.com/search.

You can access it in the top bar next to your account details on desktop mode and it should allow search threads by keyboards. For example here is a search I did today based on this very thread here:

Hope this helps. :)

Best Wishes,
Harrison.

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Heya @JustinS,

Firstly, what Harrison said is a very useful feature that already exists and allows you to search for existing threads, especially when looking for similar suggestions.
Secondly, this thread itself is a duplicate, as something similar has been suggested already here. We have actually accepted the previous thread and are planning to add an add-on to the website that will help with this, but this will likely only be done in the far future.

Thank you for using these forums to bring up your ideas!

Best regards,
Aurora