DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Server Rebranding + New Pet!

Otterworld Banner 2.png

Hello everyone!

A few weeks ago, Werter, our Head of Data, found interesting statistics and data on the server's popularity. The Head Staff team has been hard at work to find a way to improve the server. After a lot of discussion amongst the team, we have decided to go for it: starting now in Q2 2021, we are rebranding to OtterworldMC!

We're hoping this will help expand our player base and reach more people in the otter fandom! Our name has been updated in several places in-game and on Discord! We haven't gotten everything yet though as a) there's a lot and b) we want to slowly transition.

With this change, we're also super excited to release this month's newest store item: the Pet Otter!
Note: This item will be available on our store indefinitely.

For more information, check out the store at store.potterworldmc.com!

Comments

ALDO

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: ALD07
Dark Follower Phoenix Raven
I agree with this new rebranding, it will fully represent who we are! Truly, we are all otters inside... :)

DizWon

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: DizWon
Dark Follower Griffin
For a moment I thought:

"No, why are they doing this... Why not Porterworld like Henry Porter"...

But then I notized that today is april the first...

Nice april fool xD

Is the pet real at least? xD

Lauren Lockhart

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: LaurLock
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Werewolf
Hello everyone!

A few weeks ago, Werter, our Head of Data, found interesting statistics and data on the server's popularity. The Head Staff team has been hard at work to find a way to improve the server. After a lot of discussion amongst the team, we have decided to go for it: starting now in Q2 2021, we are rebranding to OtterworldMC!

We're hoping this will help expand our player base and reach more people in the otter fandom! Our name has been updated in several places in-game and on Discord! We haven't gotten everything yet though as a) there's a lot and b) we want to slowly transition.

With this change, we're also super excited to release this month's newest store item: the Pet Otter!
Note: This item will be available on our store indefinitely.

For more information, check out the store at store.potterworldmc.com!
I fully support otter world!