DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Skipping crystal ball levels if needed

Joshios

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Joshios
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
I don't think they should really do this because then it just defeats the point of the challenge.

Mallaidh

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: scarvlover
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Werewolf
They're not gonna make it so that you can skip a quest, plus it doesn't stop you from being able "to complete the game any further" because nothings forcing you to do that quest.

I mean, I'm a completionist so I'd do it anyway but if you're fine with having one uncompleted quest just leave it if you're really struggling this much with this relatively easy parkour.

EDIT: Sorry if this came off harsh!!

luckiestblock

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: luckiestblock
Honeybadger
Personally I didn't think it was that difficult as a pretty average or below average parkourer. The quest doesn't unlock anything extra, it is just a side quest to get like what 50 gold? Idk I just don't think it needs to be extra inclusive by adding a skip.
PS: A similar suggestion calling for all parkour to be changed (here) was declined so this is something the staff team doesn't really want to do.

kiarralish

Magician
Minecraft IGN: kiarralish
Auralock Dark Follower Raven
Yeah, I have to say that as someone who doesn't do too well in parkour, I got it in a few tries. I also believe that cutting out the parkour would make the whole quest kind of obsolete. If the quest is that difficult I suggest skipping it and coming back to it later in your gameplay or just keep trying! You'll get it eventually :)

Grace

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: PinkWeezie
Honeybadger Auralock Vampire SPEW
Hello!

As it has already been stated here, there is a thread regarding a possible bypass method for parkour already. That thread was denied due to the fact that parkour is supposed to be a bit challenging for the player. There are multiple places that a player can practice their parkour skills to help them improve both on and off the server. We also want to make sure there is variety in the quests so it is not just the same types of things over and over again. I can understand the frustration, but when you are actually able to complete it, you will feel a sense of accomplishment.

Since this specific quest's parkour is more on the simpler side and a quest not required to progress, we most likely will not be adding a skip/bypass method for it. We really do appreciate your suggestion though! I am going to go ahead and mark this as a duplicate thread since it is the same concept as the other one. Hope you have a wonderful day and good luck on the parkour!