DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Sound Notifications for CLICK HERE events

Somnambulist

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: Psycho
Phoenix Raven Werewolf
Is it possible to get sound notifications whenever a CLICK HERE event happens in chat such as when a class or game queue pops up?
I can imagine class notifications to sound magical like wind chimes, a bell ringing, or the NPC laugh sound. The game queue notification could sound like an Enderdragon growl. Maybe have different sounds for each game like a ghast sound for hide and seek. It would be helpful to get an audio notification especially with the new game queue update as sometimes I miss out on them if I'm not focused on chat. And if this were done, there could be another option in player setting to toggle the sound notifications on or off.

Erreii

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: Erreii
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire
That would really come in handy, especially if you're busy building on your housing, or on another program on your computer.

Micah Cresswell

Professor
Minecraft IGN: Hacim4
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf
I agree. But I think that the Class and Game toggle should be separate because there are so many minigame messages that go out it would get annoying to the people that only do Classes

suzie

Notable Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: 20zuzka04
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Vampire Prefect SPEW Sr. Poltergeist
Heya @Somnambulist !

I'm here to inform you that this suggestion has been accepted, as we would like to do this. We will be adding new notification sounds you can toggle in the settings in /me for the games and classes queues respectively hopefully soon!

Thank you so much for creating this suggestion and we hope you have wonderful day!

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Hello again @Somnambulist,

As you have already seen, this has now been completed with a recent patch update! In /me > Settings players can toggle sounds for various events on and off, such as the game queue and class queue.
We hope you enjoy it and thank you for the suggestion! Also a huge thanks for leaving further feedback on the patch notes thread itself, and we urge you to leave further feedback here or there as well.