DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Sticky Pistons!

Max Fireheart

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Maxymoos
Griffin Phoenix
Hello there!

In my housing, there's a bunch of secret entrances, paintings, and those appareo blocks; however I feel that there's something missing! I believe that if there was a sticky piston added to the mine depot, my secret rooms would be more luxurious and filled with excitement! I think many would agree with me, but do understand if this is not technically possible. Thank you for your time :)

Scoobydoolego

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Scoobydoolego
Honeybadger
I think the reason that this has not been added is that it can cause a lot of lag. Even regular use can be hard on the server when a lot of people are doing it at once, not to mention people using it maliciously to create lag.

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Heya maxymoos!
Thank you nevertheless for taking the time to make this suggestion. I will now be moving this to the declined section. Please feel free to use these forums for any other feedback and suggestions you have in the future!
Have a wonderful day!