DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Store skin

ChimpyNut

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: ChimpyNut
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Werewolf SPEW
I was just looking in the store for the new items and if you click on an item that specific item will be shown on a player maybe it's a nice idea that if you click on the item your own skin will come up with that specific item to look if it fits your skin instead of someone else his/hers skin.

Somnambulist

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: Psycho
Phoenix Raven Werewolf
This would be an awesome idea! I don't know how they would implement it, but I can already see how players would be able to load up their current skin and then click on any of the hats, wands and maybe pets which would show how it'll look like on them.

How I imagine it is that it would be somewhat similar to those Minecraft Skin Editors on those skin sites where you're able to move the player around to see how the skin looks. This is also seen in the Potterworld Player Profiles too.

Another similar idea is to add the Hats, Wands, and Pets that a player currently owns into the forum's Player Profile page and maybe show what type of hat or wand the player is currently using.

Honey_Dwarf1

Archivist
Minecraft IGN: Honey_Dwarf1
Phoenix Raven
I'm not sure it would be possible to do it the way Max suggested it, but if possible, it could probably be done in the player profile, and would be very useful

Evux

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Evux
Honeybadger Auralock
I'm not sure it would be possible to do it the way Max suggested it, but if possible, it could probably be done in the player profile, and would be very useful
Well if they are able to get the minecraft id (Not technical name for it lol) then they can put it in the same way namemc does and then put a overlay of the appearance on the player, I could see how this is doable would be a great idea as I sometimes hesitate before getting some sort of appearance as i am worried it might not match my skin, great idea!

Honey_Dwarf1

Archivist
Minecraft IGN: Honey_Dwarf1
Phoenix Raven
I'm not 100% on how it works, but I'm pretty sure that the picture of the person with the appearance is a picture of a render, so it can't easily be changed, but I'm not certain on that

Mateo

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: daance
Auralock Dark Follower Serpent SPEW
Hiya! I've passed your idea on to the Poltergeist team and we'll get back to you with a response 😋

Mateo

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: daance
Auralock Dark Follower Serpent SPEW
Hellos! Apologies for the delay! There are a lot of threads and it can get confusing 😅

We decided that this is a great idea and we'll look to implement it at a later date, but this will not be quite soon, due to other priorities we're focusing on. Thank you so much for the feedback, every thought counts!

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Hello again,

As this has basically been completed with the in-game store (check out the thread here for more information) I'll be marking this thread as complete.

Have a great day!