DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Straw Sunflower Hat 🌻

Sof

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: oldromantics
Auralock Dark Follower Raven SPEW
Hiya!​

I was looking through hats in the game Stardew Valley and stumbled across this gem.
B3D352CD-FC0A-43BF-90E6-20BB20EF73C9.jpeg

This is an adorable, summery straw sunflower hat! I think it’s so cute and, inspired by the recently accepted mushroom hat suggestion, I thought this would be a great hat to add in-game.

I also found a more realistic example of the hat since the Stardew Valley one is quite pixelated.
34B3B38E-EC7E-4C78-A0C6-3004F3FCB650.jpeg

Overall, I think that this hat would be super cute (and look great with Badger-colored skins!) for the summertime. I know I’d love to wear an adorable straw sunflower hat! How about you guys? I’d love to hear your opinions on this idea :D

Last edited:

aaron ♡

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Aarooncia
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Vampire Werewolf
Hiya!​

I was looking through hats in the game Stardew Valley and stumbled across this gem.
View attachment 1397
This is an adorable, summery straw sunflower hat! I think it’s so cute and, inspired by the recently accepted mushroom hat suggestion, I thought this would be a great hat to add in-game.

I also found a more realistic example of the hat since the Stardew Valley one is quite pixelated.
View attachment 1398
Overall, I think that this hat would be super cute (and look great with Badger-colored skins!) for the summertime. I know I’d love to wear an adorable straw sunflower hat! How about you guys? I’d love to hear your opinions on this idea :D
First of all girlie, pls hmu to play stardew. i'd love to do a co-op w/ u

I love this idea! I believe theres already a straw hat model in-game as well, we'd just need edit it slightly and to add it to the store.

Grace

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: PinkWeezie
Honeybadger Auralock Staff Vampire Wizencouncil SPEW Lead Scribe Lead
Hello @Sof!

Thank you so much for taking the time to create this suggestion. I am here to let you know that we will be accepting this suggestion! We actually already have a straw hat model in-game and are currently looking to implement it to the actual store at some point in the future. However, we will not be adding the sunflower to the hat, as it is already an existing model.

Thank you again and hope you have a wonderful day!

Bailey

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: viewful
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire
Hello, this suggestion has been implemented but differently as we stated. We implemented this suggestion as a reward for the Easter event “Spring into the Bunny Burrow” thus meaning we will no longer be adding it to the store since it’s obtainable via an event. I will now be moving this to completion. Thank you again!