DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Suggestions for Roleplay

In Roleplay some things are "coming soon" so I've decided to suggest some things to add there: Obscurial Roleplay (Credence Barebone -> Drence Bonebare), Metamorphmagus Roleplay (Nymphadora Tonks -> Dora Clonks), Giant Roleplay (Grawp -> Gron), Philosophers Stone Owner Roleplay (Nicolas Flamel -> Nigel Flame), Gringotts Goblin Roleplay (Griphook -> Clawhook), Headmaster Roleplay (Dumbledore -> Droobledore, obviusly :D), Dark Lord Roleplay (you know who -> Coldemord), Marauder Roleplay (James Potter -> Jamie Porter), Minister of Magic Roleplay (Cornelius Fudge -> Constantin Fuge), Grindelwald Roleplay (Gellert Grindelwald -> Cellert Crindeforst). These ideas are nice, aren't they? Please reply my suggestions :D!

Mak

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: MakkChi
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Hey! I agree with what Max was saying. I think this forum post is more lore team territory than roleplay. I suggest you apply at the following link if you're interested in contributing renames such as these to the Potterworld server as a whole! I promise you it's a pretty wonderful group of people to work with (I would know!). https://potterworldmc.com/form/gd-lore-keeper-application.11/select

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Hello Lord Clevelort,

Thank you for your suggestion on these forums.
Unfortunately, as mentioned above this is something Lore Keepers work on and we already have some different names for some of the names you mention. If you are interested in helping create these new names, feel free to apply for Lore Keeper as Mak said.
Thanks again and have a great day!