DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Tell Me a Story About Yourself

💎 Lizzie 💎

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: ffestivelizzie
Honeybadger
Tell me a story about yourself. Each of us has had something very interesting that has happened to us in our past. As a person who writes, I very much enjoy digging back into my past and telling people my own personal wacky stories.

So, tell me anything about your past. It can be a dream that you had, or an actual event. It can be scary, sad, happy, playful, whatever you decide to set the mood of your story as. Make them as long as you want. I will read them for hours.

I'll start us off: for those of you who do not know, I have a best friend named Avery. We met on a cruise July 23rd, 2016. The sad thing is, I live on the West Coast, and she lives on the East Coast. If you're wondering how we met, here's your answer: a menu. My family went to a fancy restaurant, and we didn't know it at the time, but my best friend would be sitting behind me. Her mom tapped my shoulder, and asked if Avery could borrow my menu because I was using a kids menu, and they didn't have one. Me and Avery actually met in the kid's playroom the next day, and we've had a strong bond ever since even though we're 3,000 miles apart.

*Fun fact: Avery's grandmother is also an author, and she's actually writing a BOOK about myself and Avery, because she got really inspired by us.* :giggle:

Pumpkin

Archivist
Minecraft IGN: Pummpkin_
Dark Follower Raven
When I was like 4, I nearly went missing. So I was at this school daycare thing and my parents came to look for me. I was nowhere to be found so everyone began searching for me. They were going to call the police soon since I was no where to be found. Then someone looked under a table (which I think had like a thing on it so it hid me) and there I was, I was reading a few books.

I just love how I was just under a table and they couldn't find me.

💎 Lizzie 💎

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: ffestivelizzie
Honeybadger
When I was like 4, I nearly went missing. So I was at this school daycare thing and my parents came to look for me. I was nowhere to be found so everyone began searching for me. They were going to call the police soon since I was no where to be found. Then someone looked under a table (which I think had like a thing on it so it hid me) and there I was, I was reading a few books.

I just love how I was just under a table and they couldn't find me.
Oh, my! Well, I'm glad they found you! I'm surprised, though. You were legit hiding under a table, and they called the police to come find you. Oh my God. :ROFLMAO:

1psaonly

Dragonologist
Minecraft IGN: 1psaonly
Dark Follower Serpent
When I was 6, I was really into Club Penguin, so much that I would draw constant fan art for Club Penguin! You can imagine that this made me super duper popular in school! So then I started teaching lessons to my classmates on how to draw the Penguins from Club Penguin, and they would pay me for the lessons and drawings of their favourite penguins! Of course, this was not real money, but the fake money you get in school. I stuffed all this money into a desk for the next person to find, never to use it. I hope whoever found my treasure trove became a very happy 6 year old!!!