DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

The Hovel (and others) in the RP Catalogue

Scientin

Magician
Minecraft IGN: Scientin
Griffin Phoenix
The RP Hub Catalogue is a very useful tool for those who want to RP or hang out at iconic locations in the wizarding world. However there are still a few locations that are not in the catalogue that I feel should be. Foremost among these is the Luna Hovel, a classic wizarding home and location for RPs. The Riddle Manor and the Seaside Cottage are also classic locations that should be in the RP Catalogue. I think these additions would help roleplayers have more options for easily roleplaying at iconic HP locations.

Jae ⊹₊ ⋆

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: xMye
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Lore Master SPEW Lead Arena Master Lead
Hello @Scientin!!

This suggestion has been accepted. We really love the idea of adding more HP locations to the RP catalogue for others to use and enjoy. Also, we agree that it would give more variety and opportunities for roleplaying.

Thank you for making this suggestion, we hope to see more form you in the future. I hope you have a wonderful day:serpent:

Jae ⊹₊ ⋆

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: xMye
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Lore Master SPEW Lead Arena Master Lead
Hello again @Scientin!!

This suggestion has now been completed! This means it is now implemented and live to explore! We hope you enjoy the new additions!
Thank you again for making this suggestion. I hope you have a wonderful day/night:serpent: