DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

The New Town Update is CRUEL

Pumpkin

Archivist
Minecraft IGN: Pummpkin_
Dark Follower Raven
So I have not played PW in a long time so I logged on and found this reputation for Tristmoor and GUESS WHAT. Not only is the Mayor a rude person the people also are incredibly lazy and have no respect for nature.

To start off the Mayor always starts off with yelling at us with this like: "Hey you there! Stop walking away from me!" Like lady, I just met you. Then when you say yes she acts all innocent like she didnt just yell at us. And the most hypocritical thing is that: We know they have enough Sneeler Slime, the care package literally gives you drops which you could easily use for the potion.

Next is the Marty father, he is an irresponsible dad. He says we looked "everywhere" in the town when someitmes you find him in the main fountain!?!?!?!?!?!? Very lazy and neglectful dad.

Then the lady who wants us to kill pitlucks. We know from the care package that the members of the town know how to kill pitlucks. Also the pitlucks are 1. NOT EVEN NEAR town. and 2. Aren't even stopping the road, you can just walk around it. And she says she is gonna be late to work then idk MOVE!?!?

In summary Trimsoor town or whatever it's called has horrible people and a horrible Mayor.