DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

The Promotion Summary

Prin_ce

Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Prin_ce
Dark Follower Staff Serpent Werewolf Artworker
Quick idea - It would be awesome if the players using the Shop Promotion in towns could check, how much time there's left until the promotion ends. I'm sometimes able to catch a glimpse of the message in chat that it ended, but more often I don't. It could be located in the menu when the promoter NPC is clicked (in the summary itself) or in /shop under the manage shop option.

luckiestblock

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: luckiestblock
Honeybadger
This would be a nice feature for everyone to see how much time is left on a shop promotion. In popular areas it always seems like the same people have shops because they set a timer for like a week and can get on and buy it again while other players have no clue. Allowing everyone to see this could lead to some much needed variety of ownership.

Cate

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: Cateo
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf
Hey there @Prin_ce!

Thank you for your suggestion! As we always look for new ways to improve our server, your suggestion is greatly appreciated to us!

I will now be forwarding your idea to my fellow poltergeists to get additional feedback on if we are to implement this idea or not. I will contact you here when we make our decision, so be on the lookout for any future notifications from this forum!

Again thank you for your suggestion, take care and I hope you have a wonderful day! <3

Best wishes,
Cate

Cate

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: Cateo
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf
Hi again @Prin_ce!

First off thank you for your suggestion, we are super appreciative of it as we are always on the lookout for new ways to improve our server!

I have brought up your idea to the team, and we really liked it! Thus, I am happy to say your idea has been accepted! We have found that it is very difficult to keep track of when your promoter NPC runs out of time, or when you purchase it; so having a way of countdown would be a great addition!

This suggestion is actually a duplicate, which can be seen here, which has been accepted in June of 2020. As it isn't a big priority, the suggestion will be put on hold. However, keep an eye out for any future updates regarding the promoters!

Again thank you for your suggestion! Take care and I hope you have a wonderful day! <3

Best wishes,
Cate

Prin_ce

Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Prin_ce
Dark Follower Staff Serpent Werewolf Artworker
Thank you so much! I am really looking forward to see this in action :D
Have a nice day,

Prince